Connect3d

These map changes will bring back NEAF era emptiness of the west.

And the majority of other posters in that thread say they are meeting more people in land on the routes between those tents.

You obviously don't think it's a good idea but until it's on stable and been live for a few weeks no one will be able to say for sure how it's impacting the game

As far as I noticed, evac centers are good for bambi killer camping but you won't really gear on two mil tents. A gorka jacket if you're lucky, but most of the time you leave with an AK buttstock, and you're a sitting duck if you went there unarmed. That's not a way to put a lot of high-end gear in freshies' hands.

Don't get me wrong, I see no reason for any mil items to be so close to the coast, but in my opinion this kind of evac centre layout won't do that much damage. A sprint to Stary Sobor should provide much more yield than running the coastal tents. Of course, I don't take server hopping into account but I almost never play public for this exact reason.

But yes, military gear should be more not less pricey, if anything.

I have noticed that the west is super empty now. I ran for 4 hours yesterday and saw one(!) person in a town where there's no spawn.

Maybe it's just time to make the servers host 100 people at a time :)

And remove third person ofc k thx bye

I like the idea of more military checkpoints for evacuation. It's awesome. It really contributes to the story and the ambience of the game. The fact that the West of the map is so empty is just icing on the cake - I didn't much like the neighbours there, anyway, always shooting guns and squeaking the sorts of things 12-year-olds think is entertainingly offensive.

More coastal KoS is a small price to pay.

I'm not sure where you are getting your worries about the increased coastal faggotry @Connect3d.  In my experience, the inland forests are by far the safest place to try to assemble complete bundles of sticks; you'll just get shot in the back trying to search for sticks on the coast.

I like the new changes, I've heard they are going to distribute even more the military loot, I think that's a good thing for keeping the players moving around the map.

I never liked it going to NW Airfield and Myshkino tents, some players are complaining about the "coast whatever" but I think the killing is even dumber in NW Airfield and Myshkino tents, most players just go there for doing PvP or camp the place all day long until they die, then repeat, I never had a friendly interaction there, on the other hand I had plenty on the coast, some times I joined with some players and headed inland together afterwards.

• Like 1