Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136403

Hmmm...so I switched to .61 this morning and played for a wee while. Then logged off.

I go to log on again and Steam says that the game is not installed?

Anyone see this before?

54 minutes ago, Tonyeh said:

Hmmm...so I switched to .61 this morning and played for a wee while. Then logged off.

I go to log on again and Steam says that the game is not installed?

Anyone see this before?

Verify cache files or try to reload experimentality

I had to reinstall the game completely even though I didn't uninstall?

Never saw that before.

1. Infecteds seem to be a bit more smarter, probably the result of server performance tweaks.

2. melee fighting zombies actually got worse.

3. naked characters are back.

4. skin texture missing is not fixed yet.

5. there is a bug that prevent showing the white bar of remaining charges of bondage sometimes.

6. i had a open one door, all doors open situation again just one time.

7. Rolling back after server restarts is still present, and you roll back like 300-400 meter's sometimes and lose items you collected in the distance you rolled back.

i hope the new update comes fast, good job so far.

Edited by VahidkinG(2ndAcc)
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tonyeh said:

I had to reinstall the game completely even though I didn't uninstall?

Never saw that before.

I didnt say anything about reinstalling i ment switch to stable and let it load it and then changee back to exp

My character still swings his weapon (axe atm) when i get in to the server.

Zeds arnt hitting you any more?      EDIT nvm

Edited by zemos (DayZ)

I think this update, except for the map changes is a step backward in terms of server performance, the de-sync is real and zeds are more like sorceress at this moment. They are 10 meters away from me, you see swing animation and they are teleported towards me. I will join the test server and hope an update will be pushed out today.

49 minutes ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

Feedback #8:

KoS is still present :( 

Yep.

Played for the last 6 hours. Found a hoodie and a kids schoolbag.

Got shot.

That's me done.

• Like 1

Tisy Tents

Green Balaclava

M4, Hunter backpack, 2 waterproof bags inside. AK-74U in one. Swagnum in the other.

Found dead body there with those things.

Edited by serelaw
  • Like 1

im not usually the one bitching about why there is so many military loot around but this one is pushing me.

Anyone else feels like there is so many ammo in military bases?  i mean so many. i had an m4 and 2 60rnd mag full with enough ammo to fill those twice.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

im not usually the one bitching about why there is so many military loot around but this one is pushing me.

Anyone else feels like there is so many ammo in military bases?  i mean so many. i had an m4 and 2 60rnd mag full with enough ammo to fill those twice.

Indeed, alot of 5.56 spawned in the NWAF tents, I collected 12 boxes of them. Seems items spawn duplicated, didn't find any other ammo though on NWAF.

24 minutes ago, Woopie said:

Indeed, alot of 5.56 spawned in the NWAF tents, I collected 12 boxes of them. Seems items spawn duplicated, didn't find any other ammo though on NWAF.

Yepe, there is only 5.56 and .45 ammo's. can't find anything else there. also there are lots of fnx magazine and no fnx so is it possible they moved fnx spawns to heli's or im just not that lucky.

31 minutes ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

Yepe, there is only 5.56 and .45 ammo's. can't find anything else there. also there are lots of fnx magazine and no fnx so is it possible they moved fnx spawns to heli's or im just not that lucky.

I did find the FNX and 3 mags, so it is there, maybe I was just before you. Since I heard someone running up I hide in one of the containers and left because I looted about 2/3 of the camp ;)

All these map changes "look's" fantastic. I have to get my gaming machine fixed! 

Maybe Santa can help me out...

• Like 2

Experimental/Unstable servers are going down for an update. Will be back in 60 minutes.

Character wipe.

• Like 5

I had a little run around the S/E corner of the map last night, I hung out in Msta following an infected around for a bit and it seemed to do it's pause and head wiggle and change course more often than I've seen before taking shorter walks between waypoints. Met a friendly player (UK accent I believe) who ran up to the log house I backed into when I heard player footsteps with an infected in tow. I wasn't much help as I had full pockets and a protector case in hand but he made short work of the zombie with his fists. We had a chat about how we both appeared in our underwear before he went west and I headed east.

I had several "session lost" sometimes five minutes but some stretches lasting an hour, I have a feeling that's on my end, if I was near and infected agoed or not they despawn in the time it takes me to get back in game.

I found a barrel and filled it with raincoats and stuff will check it shortly to see if it's still there.

*edit* For fuck sake, swam a bear trap to skalatisy in time for a character wipe. 

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

I had a little run around the S/E corner of the map last night, I hung out in Msta following an infected around for a bit and it seemed to do it's pause and head wiggle and change course more often than I've seen before taking shorter walks between waypoints. Met a friendly player (UK accent I believe) who ran up to the log house I backed into when I heard player footsteps with an infected in tow. I wasn't much help as I had full pockets and a protector case in hand but he made short work of the zombie with his fists. We had a chat about how we both appeared in our underwear before he went west and I headed east.

I had several "session lost" sometimes five minutes but some stretches lasting an hour, I have a feeling that's on my end, if I was near and infected agoed or not they despawn in the time it takes me to get back in game.

I found a barrel and filled it with raincoats and stuff will check it shortly to see if it's still there.

Damn man, i had almost similar interaction last night,

aren't you the dude that i thought is naked and you thought the same? asking me if im cold? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VahidkinG(2ndAcc) said:

Damn man, i had almost similar interaction last night,

aren't you the dude that i thought is naked and you thought the same? asking me if im cold? 

Don't recall asking if you were cold, I was crouched in the doorway of a log house and came out in the street as the player was fighting the infected to help but forgot I was holding something in my hand.

21 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Character wipe.

why are you telling us? it realy takes away the tension :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

why are you telling us? it realy takes away the tension :)

:X next time 

:D

• Like 3