Sign in to follow this  
Diablo2.0

several bugs

-Image of kiwi is not visible,is only present in zombies inventory.

-9v battery is not visible, you can take only through command "take", if you open the inventory, it is not visible to the left.
- loot in the zombie does not appear immediately, but after a few seconds.

-the walls of the "new buildings" on military bases, are punched in from all types of ammunition.

-in some types of buildings there's no loot

-rarely if you aim with hunting scopes, the game crashes (Aiming buildings, no trees or open field).

-the wolves do not cause damage from bleeding.(It is likely to go repeatedly unconscious once the blood drops below 500.After a few minutes the blood back to the minimum level 500, the character recovers, just a new bite to go unconscious again .... so to infinity)

-the bunker stairs in military bases are positioned incorrectly ... almost always the character gets stuck

-some zombie walk on surfaces non-existent, they fly.

I even wrote it in that section.
I realized after I was wrong.
if necessary, and no help, I remove the topic from here ;)

If you want to share your experiences and impressions about the behavior of the experimental branch, then this is the place. 

Some of the things you have reported seem to have been recently fixed, or I am just having a very different experience from you in some cases.  The Bunker stairs at Tisy, comes to mind as something I never noticed a problem with on .61, and I've been there a LOT.

Edited by emuthreat
linky