• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

Do you want to know it? :P

naa....that would be like cheating :)

i want to find it on my own

On 27.11.2016 at 0:54 PM, McWendy said:

Barrels percistence fixed?

Edited by kopo79

There is a 64bit client .exe in the game files, but it's there only for testing purposes, you won't be able to connect any servers if you launch DayZ using the 64bit client. In case you try launching the 64bit .exe and experience any game crash though, please share the dump files with us using the feedback tracker.

EDIT: Sorry guys, bad information. It is not possible to launch 64b client.

Edited by Baty Alquawen
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, OliverPlotTwist said:

funny-gifs-want.gif

Look at last Status Report :).

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Baty Alquawen said:

There is a 64bit client .exe in the game files, but it's there only for testing purposes, you won't be able to connect any servers if you launch DayZ using the 64bit client. In case you try launching the 64bit .exe and experience any game crash though, please share the dump files with us using the feedback tracker.

EDIT: Sorry guys, bad information. It is not possible to launch 64b client.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what gonna be the difference with the x64 client?. Because I´ve a x64 system :3

15 minutes ago, exwoll said:

Sorry for my ignorance, but what gonna be the difference with the x64 client?. Because I´ve a x64 system :3

the game could utilize all of your ram. and i guess maybe some calculations could be made more efficient, but not sure about that.

15 minutes ago, exwoll said:

In the first instance, it could just mean the source code was compiled for x64. Once up and working I doubt you'd see any performance boost. The real advantage will come when it starts to use things like the larger addressable memory and better floating point math if there is any.

• Like 1

Huge desync melee, in general nothing appears to have changed other then the normal feel of playing.

What you don't see you don't recognize as desync. Until you try to see if it lands a connection hit with axe @60 ping :(

40min played so far, server crashed

found a small military camp near staroye

equiped with usmc jacket hunter pants, un helmet, sporter 30rnd clip+scope, tortilia backpack and an ak-74u without mag

edit: naked players are back

Edited by HaseDesTodes
  • Like 1

still saw nekkid players too btw

also there was some weird grunting noise going on today. Wasn't there earlier today, was after this 400mb patch.

desync could be related who knows.

Edited by sneakydude

1 hour ago, exwoll said:

It will make a big difference if you have more ram and vram than 2gb. Have you ever wondered why the vram limit is 2gb in the current client? Yep you guessed it. It is the limitation of the 32-bit client. Once we get the 64-bit client we can utilize more vram and ram. The increase in memory and vmemory means better texture handling and loading. It could potentially fixed the long distance empty field issue for example. Also with a 64-bit client it can utilize better methods for computations. Which can mean better physics, etc...It'll make a noticeable difference.

• Like 4

Got disconnected from the queue twice, seems broken for me. And the server did not restart or crash... since upon clicking "Play" again I was back in line of the queue.