Sign in to follow this  
RobCoxxy

I Can't Have Nice Things [0.61]

Breaking the tradition of most DayZ videos being the creator's moments of badassery and sheer unadulterated skill, or in someone's case, running health scripts or playing entirely staged scenarios to make your E-Peen look nice and girthy; I've thrown together my saltiest, shittiest experiences in 0.61 Experimental Branch so far.

After a decent length run with Clarkey that ended in a server-restart shootout that ruined about seven different people's days, my lives in Exp have been hopeful and cruelly shortened, or drawn out, loot-scarce and swiftly ended by an absolute parade of fluttering cunts.

Here's a handful of my lives from my four hour play session with Andy on Saturday. While Andy was strolling around the map making friends, I had, from the get-go, a constant stream of wall-to-wall arseholes ending my lives before they even began. Laugh at my misery. And bring chips for the salt.

If you enjoy the schadenfreude of watching me get my arse handed to me on a platter, leave a comment!

As always, if you enjoyed the content, don't forget to leave a like and a comment, and click subscribe if you want to see more videos like this! There'll be plenty more DayZ 0.60/61 PVP and Funny Moments in DayZ to come, so stick around :D

Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

• Like 4