Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.136147

2 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

@Hicks_206 (DayZ)

are smaller physics bugs like the one below a blocker for 0.61 or will they be fixed alonge with the vehicle physics?

Throwing barrels and tires still seems to instantly despawn them too.

2 hours ago, nl said:

Some issues I encountered which I thought were solved?

-serverlist not showing icons for 1st or 1st/3rd person (second refresh usually does show them)

-after a while of playing open doors render as closed, have to first shut and then open.

-sometimes not able to enter a building, cannot enter door and just stick in running animation without entering

-health / cold / hunger / thirst status sometimes not updating / keeps stuck at initial spawn values.

-warming up at a fire does not seem to go much faster than simply sprinting.

BTW: good loot is so scarce, in about 5 hours of play I think I found no more than 4 canned foods, I love it ;)

Hey nl,

Please make sure to read the OP - all of the issues (with exception to the server browser one you mention) are listed as known problems with this build.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VVarhead said:

First of all: Fuck everyone that KoS'd me yesterday. :P

Secondly: Has anyone else noticed that Zombies-sounds are extremely silent compared to all other sounds?

Lightning is also affected I believe.

Is this a bug? Can some1 report this? I can't open a thread in the bug tracker forum somehow. 

Again - read the OP guys, it is mentioned as a known issue with the current exp build!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

Hey nl,

Please make sure to read the OP - all of the issues (with exception to the server browser one you mention) are listed as known problems with this build.

Yeah sorry...my bad.

Can you confirm or deny fire being less effective to warm you up in this version?

4 minutes ago, nl said:

Yeah sorry...my bad.

Can you confirm or deny fire being less effective to warm you up in this version?

As the OP says - modifiers to your character can be delayed or stuck in this current build due to poor server performance in some situations.

• Like 1

We are in no hurry @Hicks_206 (DayZ) - you guys will figure it out eventually.

I still really enjoy 0.61 compare to earlier versions of Dayz SA. 

- I don`t know if it`s my memory or pc setup my Asus geforce 780 gpu card, but I usually get memory error message when I exit from the game. I hope I`m not the only one who experience this. 

29 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Its same with rifles like SKS/Mosin

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U COMMİT SUİCİDE NEAR LAKE. STRAIGHT IN GROUND SAME LIKE ZOMBİES GELİTCHİNG İNSİDE WALLS AND GROUND

Edited by KingofTheWorld
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, gaweu said:

Its same with rifles like SKS/Mosin

That's been hit or miss in my experience, I've thrown a bunch off a certain lighthouse and sometimes I could find them on the ground, sometimes they just go proof. 

Edited by BCBasher

1 hour ago, BCBasher said:

the one time i tried to find out if it also happens on normal ground, i got the barrel to drop to the ground behind me.

i guess some things need more testing to find out what happens under what conditions.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

the one time i tried to find out if it also happens on normal ground, i got the barrel to drop to the ground behind me.

i guess some things need more testing to find out what happens under what conditions.

I'm talking about throwing with the "g" key, not sure if we're on the same page.

I spend a bit of time on Skalatisy every patch trying to loot cycle the area by destroying, moving and throwing everything that's not immediately useful to me. It has got better as far as that goes over the last couple patches with respawn getting more transparent and less predictable.    

Edited by BCBasher

So today while taking a leisurely stroll in the hills above beautiful Nagornoe I decided it might be fun to plink a wolf with a .22!

pPIKxll.jpg

miV4bpn.jpg

utto

HoIsaHA.jpg

SwWhfRr.jpg

HhAE3FR.jpg

tr7qewi.jpg

RkmG6lB.jpg

yVk8XzH.jpg

it was fun though

• Like 4

On 16/11/2016 at 4:26 PM, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

We're working on putting another Exp/Unstable update out with a few changes in them:

We're looking at fixes to some volume issues, fixes to server browser icons not properly displaying time of day, addressing positional audio issues for wolves, and issues with stutter/choppiness when zooming/ADS.
Character saving should now be resolved.
We're still working on issues with server performance, which causes problems such as:

- Infected reaction speed may be reduced
- Character modifiers/status can become stuck or not update properly
- Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues
- Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around
- Issues with door states can occur
- Damage being delayed

Other issues include but are not limited to:

- Infected vocal sounds being too quiet
- VOIP volume too loud

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006730615/screenshots/?appid=221100

Wolves do not cause bleed damage.
when a player ends up unconscious, wolves do not kill players.
Yesterday I fought 30 minutes with the wolves going 6 times unconscious and never bleed :)

Edited by Diablo2.0

hmm...the wolfs that attact me today caused me bleeding after they ruined my helmet and face mask