Sign in to follow this  
Chetnik1978

Wolves are Dangerous (o.61 EXP)

so... let me get this straight... there's 4 reasons why ur group is failing... EITHER

wolves are OP as FUCK (I mean 1 of them bites a guy 2-3 times and he's dead correct)
you're using piss poor .380 ammo which in turn packs less punch then a 3 yo on crack trying to win the paralympics... (so essentially NON)
your group coordination needs some polishing (to say the least) because you're running running around like headless chickens.. no leadership (yes and thats what gets you killed against wolves IRL as well)
your group can't hit the broad side of a barn.. because you've fire HOW many salvo's into a single wolf? 3-4? (so 9-12 rounds of .380) while at LEAST 1 of you is carrying a mosin? riiiiight.....

tip for next time.. just fucking RUN.... IDC how u do it.. but this aint working like the vid shows.. at least 1 dead on a 4 on 6 encounter... hmmmmmmm do-able if you ask me...

14 hours ago, veshcula said:

so... let me get this straight... there's 4 reasons why ur group is failing... EITHER

wolves are OP as FUCK (I mean 1 of them bites a guy 2-3 times and he's dead correct)
you're using piss poor .380 ammo which in turn packs less punch then a 3 yo on crack trying to win the paralympics... (so essentially NON)
your group coordination needs some polishing (to say the least) because you're running running around like headless chickens.. no leadership (yes and thats what gets you killed against wolves IRL as well)
your group can't hit the broad side of a barn.. because you've fire HOW many salvo's into a single wolf? 3-4? (so 9-12 rounds of .380) while at LEAST 1 of you is carrying a mosin? riiiiight.....

tip for next time.. just fucking RUN.... IDC how u do it.. but this aint working like the vid shows.. at least 1 dead on a 4 on 6 encounter... hmmmmmmm do-able if you ask me...

Tip for next time - calm down and try not to take yourself so seriously.

• Like 1