Sign in to follow this  
Hawken Rouge

Furiture

Sleeping Bags - can be placed on the ground, on a Bedroll or a camp stretcher. when a player sleeps (Depending on the Current energy Status) in 10-20 minutes they will get a energised status, and while asleep food or hunger's Decline in Decreased by 95 Percent

bedroll - Decreases the time until energised status by 10 Percent  

Camp Stretcher - Decreases time until energised by 25 Percent

Both the Camp Stretcher and the Bedroll requires a sleeping bag 

Shelf - Made by  3 rope and 15 poles, Same Slots as a Mountain Backpack, but in a Square arrangement. all items placed in it are displayed on the shelf

Chair - Found in Civ houses - If you sit in this, after 1 hour you will get the energised status after 1 Hour

Comfy Chair - Found in Civ Houses - Energised Status appears after 30 Minutes

Also, when you Hit ESC above 'Exit' there is Stay in Chair or Bed until energised, when this happens the character stays in game until the character reaches the energised state, then the character disconnects normally.

A good idea, but too much realism for a game. Why ? My character sleeps when I sleep. I do not want to use my limited leisure time to see and wait as my character is resting. If something like that then with resting times of max. 1-3min. I do not want to play afk ... there is enough in the MMORPG playmasse.