Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Dubrovka

Weapon strings/slings

cr550.png

Pease ad weaponslings, strings to loottable. Craftable and only with those slings you can put guns to your shoulder. Maybe more than one gun but only after implementing the weight and stamina system.

I know its low priority but this picture just told me how important this little thing is.

• Like 1

That'd be awesome, and you should be able to make it out of more than just rope. Got enough duct tape? Make a sling. Got some metal wire? Make a sling. Got a sling? Good for you have a sling. 

• Like 2

yes yes yes this needs to be added at some point IMO as well. and like zyriun said you could make one out of almost any material. They could even add the double carry folks want with that by either multiple slings or maybe attaching it to your pack once you get some rope or wire or cloth etc. They could add mil style slings that you could use so your weapon hangs on your torso like spec-ops use I'm sure the cats that mil-loot would love it you could carry one on your back or on your pack then have an MP5 or something slung on the front you could eat drink do emotes and have your gun right there ready for action. let's hope either they add these eventually. 

Edited by gannon46
poor grammar
  • Like 2

I really hope the melee and gun slots get removed and replaced by slings and such. Having to have a holster, sling or backpack (If not your hands holding it) to carry stuff that goes into these slots seems ideal to me, seeing how most melee weapons fit into backpacks and it'd be just the way it is irl. DayZ needs slings!