Sign in to follow this  
rickyonsteam

DAYZ Funtage (Feedback plz)

Hey Guys,

So I haven't played DAYZ in a while, but I found a bunch of old footage on one of my PC and decided to make a little Funtage. I'm in the process of making funtages for other games and think I'm gonna jump back into DAYZ and make more. Any feedback on art style, editing style, or comments if you like the vid would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

Edited by rickyonsteam
  • Like 1

haha thanks! I didn't yell at him too much lol.  I can't wait though the developers release .61 so more players will be on and I can record more epic moments. 

Nice edited and the content is ok but pls dont let your 8 year old cousin watch this game. And If I would encounter a 10 year old girl/boy I would advise him/her to stop playing and let him/her alone.

8 hours ago, imunone said:

ice edited and the content is ok but pls dont let your 8 year old cousin watch this game. And If I would encounter a 10 year old girl/boy I would advise him/her to stop playing and let him/her alone.

Yea I felt weird having my little cousin watchin me play and don't plan on doing it again. That 10 year old I would've let go, but I use to roll with some unforgiving players back in the day. Thanks for the comment and feedback!