killer2themx

Dirty Clothing

An issue I see is that people will eventually find some clothing and wear it until it gets shot up and find new clothing. This is fine, but I suggest something new to add more reason to change clothing. Clothes over time get dirty in-game. You could be notified in your chat box with something like "my clothes smell bad." They will also have a label (like items being wet) that are color-coded based on how dirty they are and say how dirty they are. Dirty clothing will make you sick. You can wash your clothing by either washing it in a stream or at a fountain. This will make your clothing drenched, but will clean your clothes. Rain will have the same effect. Items will be affected like rain affects them when in a piece of clothing. So if you clean clothing but don't take out your bullets lets say, it will ruin the bullets. This adds more need for changing clothes and adds more to make survival harder.

• Like 1

If something along these lines were added, Id love to see actual visual effects on the clothes themselves. Just throwing that out there

Also, if you carry food directly in your cloth (not in some kind of container) when your clothes are dirty the food can spoil and rotten much faster and also generating a risk of food poisoning if you e.g. carry an apple or cooked meat directly in your dirty cloths and eat it later on even though it was perfectly fine when you put it in your cloth.

There is already an idea.
That comes however from the head of a fan .... whether Bohemia knows or works is just a completely different question.

The idea and the concept is however in the video very well and credibly documented and also thought