Hicks_206 (DayZ)

Exp Update 0.61.135961

its been nearly impossible to do any testing with all this pvp stuff, they could literally take out the infected and double the player count and re sell this as the purge.

3 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

its been nearly impossible to do any testing with all this pvp stuff, they could literally take out the infected and double the player count and re sell this as the purge.

I heard huge bangs going off at Balota airfield. Went closer to find a single survivor holding off 30+ zombies with a trumpet. We laughed about how loud the trumpet was, ditched the zeds and continued towards Kamenka. I ended up getting killed by a kid screaming about "Blue Pants Lives Matter" but whatever, it was still a good time rolling with the first guy. Choose your encounters.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

I didn't get any PvP in 2 hours.  Found a guy running with a Scorpion out in Gvodzno.  Said hello.  He killed all the zombies in town for me.  Found another guy sitting by a fireplace in the lodge near Devil's Castle.  We warmed up (extremely slowly) and chatted about .61 for a while.

It's a roll of the dice for sure.  I guess if you want to test without interruption the best thing to do is gather your materials and get out of the more populated areas?

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, koffeekage said:

its been incessant, ive been murdered by bandits and randoms like six times today. at least.  

I had the opposite experience. I was murdered by one player at Balota Airfield and was saved by another guy as a fresh spawn. I saw a third person but neither of us said anything to the other and just went our separate ways so I have no idea what kind of encounter I would've had if either of us had been armed but overall it was really enjoyable.

Boys and girls attention please. Somebody telll me how they can fix this problem that I showing in my video. This is crazy so we cant even kill zombies in houses ??????????? This is just simple corruption I had more crazy ones. For example many zombies waiting outside when I open door immidietly they pushing me inside walls also if you open door there is NO ESCAPE cause everytime they hit its making error. I really had enaugh version 0.61 and still like that ??? Imagine a game you cant even pass through doors properly ahauhauhauahu check my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRlTMDS_wq0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by KingofTheWorld

7 minutes ago, KingofTheWorld said:

Boys and girls attention please. Somebody telll me how they can fix this problem that I showing in my video. This is crazy so we cant even kill zombies in houses ??????????? This is just simple corruption I had more crazy ones. For example many zombies waiting outside when I open door immidietly they pushing me inside walls also if you open door there is NO ESCAPE cause everytime they hit its making error. I really had enaugh version 0.61 and still like that ??? Imagine a game you cant even pass through doors properly ahauhauhauahu check my video.

Have you tried aggroing the zombies, and standing near the window farthest from the door, so they will sit outside the window while you bolt through the door to safety?

It's really easy.  Like really, really, easy.

11 minutes ago, KingofTheWorld said:

For the infected, you have to stun them in order to take them down otherwise they run around you like the Flash making it harder to kill them. It's easier using a melee weapon than trying to take them with your fists alone.

4 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

Have you tried aggroing the zombies, and standing near the window farthest from the door, so they will sit outside the window while you bolt through the door to safety?

It's really easy.  Like really, really, easy.

This is open world game I want Kill my zombies at indoor. Lets say I use one house as base and zombies attacking breaking in my house then what ? İts over keep pushing me into walls and I cant even hit them properly. I want my freedom

You make it sound like as if the infected will always be like this at least where they push you backwards, they won't be like that every patch. Eventually (no idea when) you will be able to barricade doors so that players nor infected can get in so you won't have to worry about them breaking into your base right away. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

You make it sound like as if the infected will always be like this at least where they push you backwards, they won't be like that every patch. Eventually (no idea when) you will be able to barricade doors so that players nor infected can get in so you won't have to worry about them breaking into your base right away. 

They was always like that once you let  zombie in its hard to kill or escape without causing bug I want some devolopers answer me how they think they can fix. Tell me technical details if not ,dont answer me.

2 hours ago, koffeekage said:

its been incessant, ive been murdered by bandits and randoms like six times today. at least.  

Lucky you. I didn't see anyone for three hours.

1 hour ago, KingofTheWorld said:

They was always like that once you let  zombie in its hard to kill or escape without causing bug I want some devolopers answer me how they think they can fix. Tell me technical details if not ,dont answer me.

That's not how it works. A developer doesn't have to come in and give you "technical" details about how they're going to fix it. They are not hard to escape or kill at all, if you have a hard time escaping or killing them then that's on you not the developers and you need to learn how to do both of those things. You claim it causes a bug, what bug are you referring to?

• Like 1

Anybody still playing hit me up on steam. I'm about to run Tisy mil base, Backup much needed/appreciated. i got 3 moe hours in me.  Steam name same as here.

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com  Courtesy of Riddler

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LordBlackwolf said:

That's not how it works. A developer doesn't have to come in and give you "technical" details about how they're going to fix it. They are not hard to escape or kill at all, if you have a hard time escaping or killing them then that's on you not the developers and you need to learn how to do both of those things. You claim it causes a bug, what bug are you referring to?

You just saw what bug its. I stuck inside door also zombie getting  rightttttttttttttttt inside wallll whats that man same thing happened to me many times because something not right. I know solution they need make zombies less agressive in houses because they running wildly most of time they glitching into some objects or wall because they are so wildly jumping attacking. They supposte to jump on me but somehow they getting inside walls. goddamn Im so angrt. And yeahhhhh craqling at indoor also crawling through doors huge PROBLEM

Edited by KingofTheWorld

2 hours ago, KingofTheWorld said:

You just saw what bug its. I stuck inside door also zombie getting  rightttttttttttttttt inside wallll whats that man same thing happened to me many times because something not right. I know solution they need make zombies less agressive in houses because they running wildly most of time they glitching into some objects or wall because they are so wildly jumping attacking. They supposte to jump on me but somehow they getting inside walls. goddamn Im so angrt. And yeahhhhh craqling at indoor also crawling through doors huge PROBLEM

If you get angry because of those bugs maybe its better to play stablebranch.

• Like 4

UK04 server restarted while we were walking near the NW airfield.

Joined back and I logged in near Zelenogorsk where I first logged in today. :D

Edited by Exorade

Player model jittering, probably caused by the sanity checks to prevent desync.

I hope this can be fixxed before going to stable because it's pretty annoying, also it makes me feel the game not running smoothly even being on 60+ fps most of the times.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KingofTheWorld said:

I dont know if u are aware about reason why those exp servers are up. We are supposed to help finding out bug that cause servers to break and reset. Not really playing the game to enjoy it as main part. :)

• Like 2

Are wolves in or out. Got a feeling the patch they released took them out as they where causing the crash. 

Unless u guys have seen/heard any

• Like 1

7 hours ago, koffeekage said:

I am used to pretty pointless gameplay in stable. In experimental it always was better for me in  terms of interaction. I guess you had really bad luck.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Woody188887 said:

Are wolves in or out. Got a feeling the patch they released took them out as they where causing the crash. 

Unless u guys have seen/heard any

I think there is like 1 group of wolves in server and they are pretty hard to find.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Darius Vitaminas said:

I think there is like 1 group of wolves in server and they are pretty hard to find.

yeah, let us speculate, one thing that the dayz map is not accurate - I don`t know if it`s official map or whatever. ;)

23 minutes ago, Darius Vitaminas said:

People claim to have heard them out in the western part of the map ... I can't confirm as I've been spending most of my time on the eastern portion of the northern highway . The dayz Tv map was accurate the first dev build of .61 I believe but none of us played that and now it seems they have taken almost all (if not all) wolve spawns out of the map . Also zombie inventories now have nothing in them again .

• Like 1