Sign in to follow this  
No1en

Banned due bug

So i didn't play dayz for months and a new patch came out 0.60, i was really excited to try it, and guess what? i got banned battleye global ban. I knew i didn't cheat ofcourse, so i kept searching in google for similar cases and found out it was hopeless cause everytime someone says hes banned without cheating, they keep calling him liar and judging him, so i decided just to accept my luck and move on, i found out in my research that i get banned in arma III too, i was worried and ofcourse sad, so i decided to check if i was banned there. SO i found out im not banned in arma III and tried again one month later and still not banned. Now im thinking maybe it was some bug due to 0.60 im banned help me please.

54 minutes ago, No1en said:

So i didn't play dayz for months and a new patch came out 0.60, i was really excited to try it, and guess what? i got banned battleye global ban. I knew i didn't cheat ofcourse, so i kept searching in google for similar cases and found out it was hopeless cause everytime someone says hes banned without cheating, they keep calling him liar and judging him, so i decided just to accept my luck and move on, i found out in my research that i get banned in arma III too, i was worried and ofcourse sad, so i decided to check if i was banned there. SO i found out im not banned in arma III and tried again one month later and still not banned. Now im thinking maybe it was some bug due to 0.60 im banned help me please.

maybe having more then 1 post.. helps with being a bit more credible to begin with...
you've been playing for HOW long? and HOW many hours? and still have no account on this forum whatsoever..

there are NO cases (to my knowledge) known for people getting perma banned (especially global banned) due to 'a bug in this current build' I've been playing DayZ since the mod..
and I have about 600 hours on the SA version of dayz... in ALL of my time (since januari 2014) I've NEVER even once seen a topic on this forum.. where people claim to be 'banned' due to bugs in the game.
all the bans I've seen have been hackers/cheaters and dumbass 12 year olds who play on hacked/cracked russian servers.

• Like 2

Also, its not the devs here who ban you, its done automatically through battleeye. So even if you were not a dirty cheater, nobody here could do anytihng about it. You can appeal to Battleeye and they will tell you what you did and why you got banned.