Sign in to follow this  
exwoll

Add guitar as item and a guitar playing animation.

I believe that adding a guitar as item and and some animations of the character playing it would be a great addition to the game atmosphere. Bet many of us know how to play, and would be amazing to be able to share some songs at a campfire in a raining night in dayz.

I remember back in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. days one would get into a town and find a friendly group telling some jokes and playing some cool songs :) 

Actually I found a video to just show you what I mean!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, exwoll said:

I believe that adding a guitar as item and and some animations of the character playing it would be a great addition to the game atmosphere. Bet many of us know how to play, and would be amazing to be able to share some songs at a campfire in a raining night in dayz.

I remember back in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. days one would get into a town and find a friendly group telling some jokes and playing some cool songs :) 

Actually I found a video to just show you what I mean!

Do you ever use the search function? Many of your suggestions have been made before and again and again...

https://forums.dayz.com/search/?type=all&q=guitar

Edited by nl
spelling
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, nl said:

Many of your suggestions have been made before and again and again...

Oops, sorry. 

Hey, it's not "many", only 2 with this one. -.-

And I added a video hahaha

Edited by exwoll

It's the same video I added on Weyland's post from May 14th 2015.

Although we need to use the search function to avoid double posting, it seems we can't "revive" old topics as the mods have said, so in the end I think exwoll didn't have much choice here but to post again.

I think it's a bit confusing to have two opposing rules: We can't post a topic that's already been posted, and need to use the search function, but we can't post comments on old topics as it "revives" them.

Makes no sense.

Besides, I think this particular topic should never die in the first place...

Just noticed in that video: They show player's names when you stare at the them.

It could be good to have that for friends in DayZ