So the RP community over @ dayzasylum.com have put together a list of urgent must-answer questions. @Hicks_206 (DayZ) promised on Twitter some answers, so lets get right to them. ;)  Why is it called Green Mountain when all mountains in Chernarus are green? Why do helicopters only crash away from trees? Why can't the heli pilots NOT crash? Why doesn't the Amphibia pistol work underwater? Why are the new slacks so tight?  All these track suits but where's the track? With the immense overpopulation of chickens, where are all the eggs? Or did the chicken come first? Why is the quietest gun in the game named after one of the loudest instruments out there? So many knives in the game. But I'm civilised. Where's my fork? Why can't I lick a car battery? I want to test Darwin's theory. I've heard sneakers are coming soon. They can't be that great if I heard them? Is Black Lake really black? Or is it just black like the black raincoat? (not very black) When will I get my compass in a box of cereal? We eat so many beans. SO MANY BEANS. But I can't recall ever passing wind or needing a poop?  So many football pitches but where are all the balls?  I think thats it for now. I know you've got a lot of people asking you questions but these are definitely the most standout ones that urgently need your attention. After all it's these kinds of details that can make or break a game. Yours truly, DayZ The Asylum
www.dayzasylum.com