Tigermonk

gentlemen's suit

I've been wondering about clothing in the game recently...

we have all kinds of clothing... including a pair of nice leather shoes
but then my next question: WHY not three piece suits or a dinner jacket ??

I mean inbetween ALL of the military, ghillie suit wearing M4 sporting sharp shooting John J rambo's in this game
surely there has to be 1-2 people on a 40-60 pop server that are the sly and cunning salesman selling you morphine, antibiotics, ammunition or even a can of 'special' spicy beans?
I know I would be down with that.. makes the aspect of the 'story' a bit more 'human' if I might say so, an aspect of people that are actual PEOPLE instead of stone cold badass killers ALL the time.
because NO matter HOW tough you are... there are always people around that simply want to do some business get payed and move on.

so the general idea is this:

some form of a suit consisting of:

- a top hat or bowler hat
- a nice jacket and shirt
- nice pair of trousers
- nice (leather) shoes (those are already in the game)

just to give the 'status' or prestige to players who wish too portray their character like that.
in the middle of all this death/murder/shooting and general chaos.

so what do you guys think of that idea.. 

@Hicks_206 (DayZ) @SMoss

• Like 4

The new slack pants are great with the leather shoes, but we don't have anything "fancy" for the top, so I agree 100%.

2conf3s.jpg

35jk00m.jpg

I guess the classiest option available would be the striped 2 slot shirts, but other than that there's no classy trader's outfits. I think it would be great to see someone in a tuxedo lmfao

On 17-9-2016 at 6:05 PM, Hicks_206 (DayZ) said:

This.. is not the type of post I expected when I saw someone had mentioned me.

almost afraid to ask but what 'type' of post did you expect when someone mentions you?? H1Z1 progress? or other indie games you can play? kinda have me at a loss here brian...
a bug someone has recently found? there's a list the size of the Chinese wall for that... 

just wondering what the head of this games thinks about certain things.. since this forum and its numbers are slowly dwindling month by month.. then shooting back up with new updates..
so in my point of view this was a chance to get some input from the boss himself regarding community ideas.

wasn't that what the goal is? make a foundation.. with general ideas.. and a full game with several 'community' based ideas..
please correct me if I'm wrong