Sign in to follow this  
exwoll

Wind sound in open places (fields, streets)

Yesterday I went hiking for a couple of hours, and there was one thing that was present and Dayz dont have: Wind blowing into your ears.

It would be really cool to run in the fields and streets with that sizzling sound in the ears. Obviously implemented well so it dont become annoying to players if it´s too loud or unreal.

Also in winter mods it would be great to be inside a house and hear the wind going through the broken windows :)

Edited by exwoll
  • Like 4

I would love to have the weather and sound effects they had in The Long Dark.   It truly helped to dive into some heavy immersion.   Man, I loved those effects*!

Edited by shinjuru
  • Like 1

Didn´t knew about that game, just checked and yesss, that´s what I´m referring to. Having those sounds around it´s just epically immersive :3

Sounds are not ready yet in the game, I am sure wind and such immersive sounds will be implemented, just like the thunder and rain sound we have now.

0.61 will feature some new sounds.

20 hours ago, exwoll said:

Yesterday I went hiking for a couple of hours, and there was one thing that was present and Dayz dont have: Wind blowing into your ears.

It would be really cool to run in the fields and streets with that sizzling sound in the ears. Obviously implemented well so it dont become annoying to players if it´s too loud or unreal.

Also in winter mods it would be great to be inside a house and hear the wind going through the broken windows :)

Yes please.