exwoll

How to report an exploit privately? (it's just too OP)

Hi!

I would like to report an OP exploit that's ez to fix, but I don't want to post it in open forums nor the feedback tracker for the moment because everyone would use it and it will ruin the game for a lot of people.

• Like 1

Feedback trailer really would be the most professional way to go about it, but if you want to report it privately, send a PM to one of the staff. Boneboys, SMoss, and OrLok all seem to be on quite frequently and are very helpful, but the full list is here:

https://forums.dayz.com/staff/

• Like 1

You can submit a private report on the feedback tracker, which makes it visible only to the devs and yourself.

Alternatively you can message one of us and we'll pass it on.

• Like 1

Yes we used to have this feature, and i am glad it is back on the new feedback tracker. It hides it for nobody else but the devs to see.

Most exploits are already listed, they just need fixes is all. Nothing surprises us now.

17 hours ago, Accolyte said:

You can submit a private report on the feedback tracker, which makes it visible only to the devs and yourself.

Alternatively you can message one of us and we'll pass it on.

could you please, give a screenshot or something like that where to select private, or how to submit a "private report"?

i was just looking for it, and can't find anything like that (exept for the security report (which seems to be someting different, according to SMoss'es gudie on the feedback tracker))

bJNcbv1.jpg

Ah, I see that the feedback website has been update since last I used it. I apologize, I didn't realise that.

I can't really make sense of the new layout I'm afraid (looks like I'm missing a few buttons).

You can simply PM one of us with the info and we'll pass it on to the devs, as I've said earlier. 

21 hours ago, Accolyte said:

Ah, I see that the feedback website has been update since last I used it. I apologize, I didn't realise that.

I can't really make sense of the new layout I'm afraid (looks like I'm missing a few buttons).

You can simply PM one of us with the info and we'll pass it on to the devs, as I've said earlier. 

Here you go folks on how you can do it.

Hello Sneakydude and thank you for the report.
The option to do so is present already by using the "New Dayz Security Bug Report" form when creating the ticket.
Regards,
Geez

Cool. Thanks I sent a report and you already knew the exploit. 

I´ll now use it till I you fix it :D