njsaylor702

World Renders Strange.

Alright hello guys, Im your average Dayz joe, (Stand Alone) I recently upgraded my processor because I wanted to run better and now I do but I notice that I can see the world like polishing up and rendering in as I am moving, if Im not moving then it is fine, nothing is changing, but as soon as I start, it all just starts chaging the shape of the trees and everything. Another issue is that there are thing less then 1km away from me not loading in, like I see the streets but thats it, once i get within about 500 m I can start to have things render. 

• Like 1

Better post your system specs and the  in game graphic settings.

Sounds like you are popping your lods !

• Like 1

F12 when in configure.

This is mine if it helps any, my video card is a GTX 780ti SC 3gb EVGA card, Processor is an S1150 I7 3770k Older now. I render ok, some objects are not optimized so expect sometimes the worst.

F010047FD51F9894628356BD160DDD5F1D8DB50C

I hope this helps.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:11 AM, Brokenbones said:

Alright yeah sorry for responding so late, Im not at my computer til later today but I can tell you my specs: * gigs of RAM, EVGA Nvidia GTX 950 FTW and also an I5 6600k at original clock.

On 7/29/2016 at 3:11 AM, Brokenbones said:

Okay here is the screenshot with specs: GTX 950 FTW     I5 600k    8 gigs ram and proper cooling.    ?id=735343737