Sign in to follow this  
rickyspanish

Winchester vanished out of hands [.60 Stable]

So me and my buddies were engaging some guys as they left NW airfield tents today. My group sniper in full ghillie and a scoped winchester was shooting and killed a guy, and then the winchester just literally vanished out of his hands. Quite frustrating and just looking for some insight on what caused it. We were on a full pop 60/60 1st person public server .60 stable, he wasn't double carrying and didn't press G by accident and the rifle couldn't be found on the floor and wouldn't reappear after logging. Is it a possible hacker or just a bug, has anyone else had this? I've had my FN Fal awhile now and it hasn't vanished on me yet. Just seems really suspect that it happened in a gunfight too. 

Edited by rickyspanish
bad title

1 minute ago, rickyspanish said:

So me and my buddies were engaging some guys as they left NW airfield tents today. My group sniper in full ghillie and a scoped winchester was shooting and killed a guy, and then the winchester just literally vanished out of his hands. Quite frustrating and just looking for some insight on what caused it. We were on a full pop 60/60 1st person public server, he wasn't double carrying and didn't press G by accident and the rifle couldn't be found on the floor and wouldn't reappear after logging. Is it a possible hacker or just a bug, has anyone else had this? I've had my FN Fal awhile now and it hasn't vanished on me yet. Just seems really suspect that it happened in a gunfight too. 

Everything is possible with cheats.

Besides that Rickyspanish (BTW HI) i believe this has to do with the fact your friend had a desync issue that is going on the gun maybe on his back once he relogs into the game or he had dropped it and actually the game desync's and the gun goes poof when he returned. If he left the game did he get a memory error?

The gun is gone most likely, i had it happen 2 days ago and uninstalled the game too. I was very frustrated with the desync and cheats.

I reinstalled it and decided to go play on private servers and try to have fun. Bugs or not at least go have fun with others. Enough of this public garbage.

So yes that bug is most likely the desync issue everyone is experiencing and the gun actually isn't there.

• Like 1

Hmm the server did crap out 10 mins previously and we both dropped out and he got the memory error. But he still had the winchester when logged back in and for the firefight, but yea could be dsync related. 

Thanks for the reply and yea we've only started playing again as a group for .60 thought we would just play public to get back into it but definitely need to find a private hive to play on.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rickyspanish said:

Hmm the server did crap out 10 mins previously and we both dropped out and he got the memory error. But he still had the winchester when logged back in and for the firefight, but yea could be dsync related. 

Thanks for the reply and yea we've only started playing again as a group for .60 thought we would just play public to get back into it but definitely need to find a private hive to play on.

Hey bud, you know what i just joined back to the game too after getting pretty ticked off with the bugs, and cheating crap. So i moved and teamed up with others in HIHB.

Your more then welcome to join in on that server. They have events etc.. Misfits and many others play on it.

Our squad is clanz, in recruiting forum if your interested in teaming up against the misfits? We set the age level a tad higher for the adults that just wish to have fun in the game. Your more then welcome to join on the US or EU servers they have and just play. Add me on steam if you like <Z> Sneakydude

Active admins makes the game better. Public i gave up on...

You did experience the hive, to client desync issue. Only way is to exit the game and restart it back up. Nothing they can do until patched :(

Edited by sneakydude

7 hours ago, rickyspanish said:

So me and my buddies were engaging some guys as they left NW airfield tents today. My group sniper in full ghillie and a scoped winchester was shooting and killed a guy, and then the winchester just literally vanished out of his hands. Quite frustrating and just looking for some insight on what caused it. We were on a full pop 60/60 1st person public server .60 stable, he wasn't double carrying and didn't press G by accident and the rifle couldn't be found on the floor and wouldn't reappear after logging. Is it a possible hacker or just a bug, has anyone else had this? I've had my FN Fal awhile now and it hasn't vanished on me yet. Just seems really suspect that it happened in a gunfight too. 

I haven't had that happen. But what I have  happened is switching from gun to another object in hand and switching back to gun. Most of the time it works fine. But sometimes the weapon bugs out and is lost until relog or forever. I have Lost weapons and backpacks in hand so far.

Edited by Kronons