Sign in to follow this  
Stoner69

GREEN M4 RIS

Are all m4 ris's green now? I cant paint mine black and everyone I find is green, even the ones that spawn on m4's.

Duped guns on public yes.. but then again painting the RIS green might be the fix to that naked upon relogging bug (which is likely related to AK and M4 RIS handguards) so that might be why they do it.

Strange, I've found at least five black ones today. You may be confusing chance for something underlying.

On no account should you be even touching an RIS, anyway (unless it's what's already on the gun), let alone trying to swap guards for one. Unless you enjoy logging in in your pants.

Painting M4 parts is a bit of a mess in 0.60. I can get things to turn the colour I'd like them to be eventually, but it's a bit hit and miss, and they always go through a weird grey phase first. CQB stocks are especially hopeless.

In other news, confirming the apparent end of the bipod. I haven't seen one since my stash was found/wiped last week.

No, attachments will look like they are a certain color after you have painted yours. That is to say, paint an MP stock, and every MP stock you find afterwards looks like it is green, but it isn't. If you attach it to an M4 and then relog, it will appear as its true color.

To find out the real color, just hover over and check the description. If it's painted, it will say so.

31 minutes ago, wartzilla said:

No, attachments will look like they are a certain color after you have painted yours. That is to say, paint an MP stock, and every MP stock you find afterwards looks like it is green, but it isn't. If you attach it to an M4 and then relog, it will appear as its true color.

To find out the real color, just hover over and check the description. If it's painted, it will say so.

Untrue IME. All my MP stocks are painted green, but I saw two black ones today at NWAF. You are confusing causes and effects.