Longhorn4606

Please Help!! Dayz fails to open!!!! battleye error!!!

This is what happens:
First I hit play for Dayz. Then a long pause and a black screen pops up, which is followed by a white screen telling me "Dayz is not responding." So I click out and then this is on my screen in the battleye window:
23:04:50: Starting BattlEye Service...23:04:51: Launching game...
23:05:07: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
23:05:07: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll".

I have tried just about everything:
- reinstalling dayz
-verifying cache
-reinstalling steam
- replacing items in the battleye folder with one from the website

I have no idea what to do now. How do I fix this(Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll".)?

Same thing happens to me too. Reinstalling won't help. It started after 16.7.2 Radeon software hotfix.

Kinda sad that battleye blocks part of display drivers from loading up :)

I reported it to battleye but no answer yet.

Edited by derangedpineapple

12 minutes ago, derangedpineapple said:

Same thing happens to me too. Reinstalling won't help. It started after 16.7.2 Radeon software hotfix.

Kinda sad that battleye blocks part of display drivers from loading up :)

I reported it to battleye but no answer yet.

Has anyone tried rolling back their drivers to the previous version until its fixed?

13 hours ago, atomquark said:

Has anyone tried rolling back their drivers to the previous version until its fixed?

I have not tried rolling back, just playing arma3 while I wait for any answer from battleye. Did check files for corruption and for malware in my system though and everything seems to be ok.

Oh and btw, file in question is not missing, it's getting blocked by battleye.

EDIT:

Just noticed that the file that's getting blocked in my case is actually different than OP but still part of radeon drivers.  
[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll"

EDIT2:

Just rolled back drivers to 16.3.2 and Dayz loads up fine.

Edited by derangedpineapple

Hey there @Longhorn4606 that issue is not new, I remember a similar issue in dayz mod. If you haven't tried this please do and report back.

Windows 10 & 8(8.1):

Windows key + X -> Command Prompt (Admin)-> and enter in command line "winsock reset" and click enter. (without the quotes) and reboot your pc.

Windows 7 :

Start -> On search box type cmd and run as admin -> and enter in command line "winsock reset" and click enter. (without the quotes) and reboot your pc.

Like I said if you and everyone else haven't tried this have a go this had sort the problem to some people.

Keep on playin!

Icanfish

I got an email from BE yesterday that a problem with BE blocking file aticfx32.dll has been fixed. It happened when using 16.7.2 driver package. I just installed the newest AMD Radeon Software package (website indicates its 16.7.2 still but after installation radeon dashboard says it's actually 16.7.3) and Dayz starts up normally.