camcantrun

One Life - Chapter 1 - Humble Beginnings - 1PP

I liked it... well titled too, actually. 

Good stuff as always.  Sounds like you met up with some decent guys.  I kept waiting for them to turn on you, heh.

I think some of the best videos of DayZ gameplay, come from this dude right here.

"Consistently awesome"...can't be said too much.

• Like 1

What I don't really understand but see quite often in vids is players not using their quickbar to equip / store weapons.

Why?

7 hours ago, nl said:

What I don't really understand but see quite often in vids is players not using their quickbar to equip / store weapons.

Why?

I've read a lot of complaints about the fact the hotbar is very hit or miss... sometimes you have to mash it 3-4 times before it switches. At least if you tab / drag you know what you're going to get. 

32 minutes ago, eno said:

I've read a lot of complaints about the fact the hotbar is very hit or miss... sometimes you have to mash it 3-4 times before it switches. At least if you tab / drag you know what you're going to get. 

True, but the unresponsiveness only seems to happen to me on high ping servers or really busy servers.

But I guess most content makers play on busy servers for max chance on meeting others so that kinda makes sense. Thanks.