Sign in to follow this  
BeaverProductions

Beav - SVD Support 0.60

I just gave one of these guns away yesterday, to a player I had just met.

Also, what is the reason for not trying to communicate, before you kill someone who you have no idea who it might be?

Or did you know beforehand that all these players were bad people?

Honestly, this style of gameplay sickens me. But I'm not hating. You do what you do.

6 hours ago, MaxKragen said:

I just gave one of these guns away yesterday, to a player I had just met.

Also, what is the reason for not trying to communicate, before you kill someone who you have no idea who it might be?

Or did you know beforehand that all these players were bad people?

Honestly, this style of gameplay sickens me. But I'm not hating. You do what you do.

Let me run you through the scenario.

The first kill was when they were surrounding my friend in the red brick, at a military area in one of the hottest PVP areas in the game.  You will be very lucky to get a friendly encounter at this area.

Second kill was on a glitcher who popped out a glitch. The next guy was the glitchers mate who looked like he may have also popped out a glitch.  I dont make friends with glitchers. 

Third kill on the shotgun guy was one of the guys we killed earlier returning to fight after respawning.  

The guy with the blue backpack is the only one I could have possibly interacted with.  I think he arrived after hearing all the gunshots.  But to interact with someone when there are floods of people coming to kill you is utterly stupid.  He wasnt coming to say "hi".  He was lurking around the forest looking for easy kills.

The final guy was a player who was camped in the green mansion for about 30 minutes and killed my friend with the red t-shirt.  He was also in a glitch.

I will usually interact with people when I bump into them.  Im putting together a couple of videos right now with interaction and holdups.