Sign in to follow this  
Logo4466

Zombies won't spawn for me

I have not been able to spawn zombies in SA pretty much from the day I got it, when it first went for sale. I can hear them but the only time I see zombies is when another player is around. I have reinstalled and am wondering if there is a reason for this.

you can't spawn zombies.  please stop mating with them.

I need constructive feedback. There is nothing in the game for me now, except wait in a town until zombies spawn and find the player then kill him. Does this sound familiar? like the dark days of dayz mod? Its actually pretty boring after a while.

On 7/4/2016 at 9:41 PM, Logo4466 said:

I have not been able to spawn zombies in SA pretty much from the day I got it, when it first went for sale. I can hear them but the only time I see zombies is when another player is around. I have reinstalled and am wondering if there is a reason for this.

On 7/4/2016 at 5:15 PM, Logo4466 said:

I need constructive feedback. There is nothing in the game for me now, except wait in a town until zombies spawn and find the player then kill him. Does this sound familiar? like the dark days of dayz mod? Its actually pretty boring after a while.

At the moment zombies only spawn on server start or restart. For patch 0.61 it will include dynamic zombie spawns and re-spawns. It is supposed to also include clearing an area of zombies. The area will stay clear for a certain amount of time before zombies re-spawn. Be patient and wait for 0.61. I will say the zombies will become more abundant and dangerous next patch.