Sign in to follow this  
Zurvivalist

What all got nerfed in 60 ?

So far from what I have encountered 

Melee Wood axe is about useless on zombies now 

so is my trusted pointy stick and spear 

CR527 Will not 1 shot a cow .. Which btw cost me my dinner TWICE ! 

Have yet to find a fishing hook for this nice new rod... and for what ever reason cant use the bone hooks ? cause logic ? 

Large animal spawns seem to have been reduced 

Where is 308 ammo and winchesters spawning nowadays ? 

Longhorn won't one-shot a cow either, but most guns will kill them with two shots.  I have found plenty of fish hooks, but the bone ones should work.  You just have to craft worms and hook into bait first, then put it on the fishing pole.  All the .308 rounds are on the coastal warriors in their duped protector cases.

• Like 1

You know... i might have screwed up on the fishing hook.. too late now since i tossed the pole after finally finding the steel wire to make my fish trap. But I'll go get another one just to check it out.. 

but your saying a 308 wont 1 shot cattle anymore either ? WTF ... Thats not going to be the same for the bull elk too is it ? 

getting a  2nd shot into the same cow isnt really a good balance considering most hunting rifles are bolt actions ...or just have slow cycle times between shots .. 

this is disappointing info... guess I'll have to start looking for a blaze and double fire for a while.. refuse to go with a assault rifle to hunt ...  guess they really wanted to make that low recoil M4 a necessity ... FML  

I'd recommend a blaze anyway.  this patch I've had rounds disappear from guns with internal mags when I log out or in.  it's happened twice with a winnie and with other guns, but I've yet to see it happen with my blaze.

I sent you a pm with the location of a stored winnie though, if you still want one.  and there's a longhorn there too, come to think of it.

Killed a bull last night with one shot from a chambered FAL.  Shot him head-on in the face.  Hope this helps.

The P button got nerfed too. Can't see names of players on your server :/

The UI got nerfed too, wish I could go backwards.

The items are spawning inside clothing, and it is very easy to find ammo, guns at your startup location. I just logged in after a few months. Lots has changes for sure.

and for some reason the 3rd person wasn't working for me today.

Edited by sneakydude

Not sure when this change was made as I had a 6 month break from the game, but I take issue with not having access to the player list. Not so much for the list of names, but more to see how many people are actually on the server still, sine I dont find half empty servers especially thrilling.

Loss of the player list is extremely annoying to server owners. Why should any of us have to alt tab to external programs to administer the server. What is the reason of getting rid of the playerlist? Just to annoy owners into tabbing back in and out to check names buggy halfarsed gsp tools.

edit: Might as well remove in-game login altogether. Completely worthless now..

Edited by varobun

You know you can still see players on the server from the 'View Players' in the Steam overlay?

My beef in this area is more that the server browser is usually completely off in telling you how many players are on a server before you get into them...

1 hour ago, Mookie (original) said:

You know you can still see players on the server from the 'View Players' in the Steam overlay?

My beef in this area is more that the server browser is usually completely off in telling you how many players are on a server before you get into them...

steam overlay sometimes isn't accurate. I use DayZspy.com or gametracker, but gametracker doesn't show experimental servers.

Edited by Luc Tonnerre

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:06 PM, Eadaif2 said:

The P button got nerfed too. Can't see names of players on your server :/

I kind of like this, added more scare to the game instead of looking for players constantly with P. It was a cheat anyways, to stalk someone.

P is unrealistic in a real world, considering you have no power for the internet =P