Irish.

PSA: Even the sky wants to kill you.

Edited by lrishjake
  • Like 9

you should see it at night... almost pissed my pants when I did. nice catch by the way.

• Like 2

Hey Elle, how you been? :)

Ive been trying to catch a damned lightning bolt for weeks now.. lol. And yes, at night.. they are a bit scary. Wish this was a night clip, would look much better. 

• Like 1

oh I been doing pretty good - haven't actually logged in in a while but I do read a lot as guest (issues with cookies I would imagine). would love to see some night shots of the lightening tho and speaking of night shots... aint the night so pretty these days :)

• Like 1

I'd imagine a person could get killed by lighting in this game.

I don't think they would bother to animate it touching the ground, if this were not the case.

• Like 1

Lighting just exists- cloudy, sunny... thunder, no thunder... I'm hoping at some point in the near future it will significantly add to the environment... right now it's just a useless backdrop that contributes very little. 

With that said- those few times where all parts are in play: The dark building skies, some rain and thunder cracks... It has the potential- it's just not executed properly yet. 

• Like 4

On 6/29/2016 at 11:22 AM, eno said:

Lighting just exists- cloudy, sunny... thunder, no thunder... I'm hoping at some point in the near future it will significantly add to the environment... right now it's just a useless backdrop that contributes very little. 

With that said- those few times where all parts are in play: The dark building skies, some rain and thunder cracks... It has the potential- it's just not executed properly yet. 

Exactly.. :)