Oblivion Creed

Where can i find balacava?

22 minutes ago, Oblivion Creed said:

I have been looking for weeks for the black skull balacava with no luck... any one know where it spawn?

I'd suggest you NOT to wear them, otherwise you'll end up getting hyperthermic status a LOT.

It didn't matter to me, i got a perm hypothermia status stuck with no effect...

Do you know where can i find it?

46 minutes ago, Just Caused said:

I'd suggest you NOT to wear them, otherwise you'll end up getting hyperthermic status a LOT.

It don't matter to me, i got a perm hypothermia status stuck with no effect...

Do you know where can i find it?

I've been finding them being spammed in the two story green houses... up the stairs, turn left... first door. They're in that closet.

Edited by eno
  • Like 1

i found 2 balaclavas in one of the bunker towers ant NWAF yesterday, one was with a skull the other one just black

about the hypothermia/overheating: i wear it, and it didn't change much/anything for me:

if i sprint the whole time without beeing drenched i will overheat, if i just run and be at least wet it will be okay. otherwise walking is okay. (so don't be afraid to wet yourself^^)

(clothing: M65, gorka pants,jungle boots,high cap vest, bandana, black skull balaclava)

3 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

i found 2 balaclavas in one of the bunker towers ant NWAF yesterday, one was with a skull the other one just black

about the hypothermia/overheating: i wear it, and it didn't change much/anything for me:

if i sprint the whole time without beeing drenched i will overheat, if i just run and be at least wet it will be okay. otherwise walking is okay. (so don't be afraid to wet yourself^^)

(clothing: M65, gorka pants,jungle boots,high cap vest, bandana, black skull balaclava)

What is a bunker tower?

I've mostly seen them spawn in the Two Story Red Houses on the bed.   You go upstairs and turn right.   Last room at the end of the short hallway.   I've also seen them spawn in the Single Story Log Houses, with the windowless entry room.   They spawn in the first room and also in the second room to the left, with the dresser, table, and tiny wood stove.

Red and green school houses all the time on the bed. Usually spawn 3 at a time :/