Luc Tonnerre

The price for this months 'Impossible-To-Find Item' will go to...

Aaaaand the price goes to.... wait for it...wait... this months price goes to 'Burlap Sack'!

Why? no idea really

Why wouldn't they tell us? no idea really

Why are they constantly fucking around with the balance of loot economy in such an early state of the game? no idea really

Why are they letting us "test" stuff which they already know is borked anyway? Oh, I know this one: Because they just want to keep us busy with pointless tasks like "go figure out for yourself that cars are borked and will disappear after restart. Or the good old "We gonna add a new item for you to test but we will make it absolutely impossible to find! mwhahahaha"

Gawwwd I'm salty right now....

I found plenty of burlap sacks in 0.60...but have to admit that after a few days I don't see many, they don't seem to regenerate / respawn eg are finite.

there's lots around.  maybe not as common as in .59 but still I'm seeing a lot.

43 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

Beware of salty bambi post

Funny cause it was well known that as soon as stable started, cars were bugged. And they can't really tell if the cars will be bugged until someone reports it. That's kinda how early access works.

Also burlap sacks are anything but rare. Found like 20 throughout 3 neighboring towns in 1 server.

If you're not prepared to experience and deal with the perils of early access development gameplay, then you might want to rethink exactly why you pressed "I Understand".

Edited by SFRGaming

So far I don't have any issues finding burlap sacks. Even in coastal towns, as it's one of the first things I do, craft an improvised backpack, even if I had found other backpacks. Until the boars are brought back, the improv backpack will be my pack.

3 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

So far I don't have any issues finding burlap sacks. Even in coastal towns, as it's one of the first things I do, craft an improvised backpack, even if I had found other backpacks. Until the boars are brought back, the improv backpack will be my pack.

So boars are actually out? That's my favourite pack too

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, eno said:

So boars are actually out? That's my favourite pack too

The only animals found right now on 0.60 are cows (in herd) deer (solo or herd) and chickens, chickens everywhere. With the new rooster.

Sadly, rabbits, foxes, boars, goats, sheep and pigs seem to be missing. Maybe do for an AI overhaul, part of the new animal behavior we'll see in 0.61 with the addition of predatory animals. (wolves)

I have my fingers crossed that the boar will come back then.

Edited by odin_lowe
  • Like 2

Thanks but sorry guys, your posts don't ease my pain and saltyness so I guess I will stay like that for the next couple of hours.

13 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

Thanks but sorry guys, your posts don't ease my pain and saltyness so I guess I will stay like that for the next couple of hours.

And whatever you guys do... do NOT mention the M4 he lost yesterday using the hotkeys. His saltiness will know no boundaries!

Luc- I'm finding a lot of burlap around but I didn't know any of our guys were looking for some. I migrated out to solnichny somehow last night (I started heading west and somehow ended up at Dolina from our MC) and on my way back I'll have some room. That should resolve your saltiness! I'll stash them at the MC. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, odin_lowe said:

The only animals found right now on 0.60 are cows (in herd) deer (solo or her) and chickens, chickens everywhere. With the new rooster.

Sadly, rabbits, foxes, boars, goats, sheep and pigs seem to be missing. Maybe do for an AI overhaul, part of the new animal behavior we'll see in 0.61 with the addition of predatory animals. (wolves)

I have my fingers crossed that the boar will come back then.

I saw a herd of deer in NWAF trapped between fences on either side and stampeding from one end to the other constantly ;)

But aside from chickens they are the only animals I have seen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, nl said:

I saw a herd of deer in NWAF trapped between fences on either side and stampeding from one end to the other constantly ;)

But aside from chickens they are the only animals I have seen.

I have seen cows at the NWAF as well... So cows are in too. 

4 minutes ago, atomquark said:

Are the canteens and water bottles back yet?

Yesterday when I was about to log off, I found my first canteen (there seem to be more water bottles). Then, after I picked it up there was a server restart. Of course it was a small rollback and I had to run to the house with the canteen again. On the way I saw that every piece of loot was still in the right place. The only thing missing was the canteen, which didn't make it into my inventory or back on the ground. Pity. I have some tanned leather though, so it is finally a good thing to craft some leather pouches. The model is a bit comical, because it is so large. I wish they scaled that down a bit.

Im on exp branch but I have about 3 bottles on me now and couple guys I had ran into had a few and a canteen so yeah they are atleast in exp.

14 minutes ago, atomquark said:

Are the canteens and water bottles back yet?

I have seen a canteen- and I've stumbled into quite a few water bottles now (that I already had the 2 I like to carry) however I went for days without seeing any. Thanks to Cold for providing me with a couple and then after that I found quite a few. 

Well, netting is pretty easy to find, I've found.  You can get 20-30 from Cherno to Kamenka in a sitting.  Burlap Sacks have been rare for me.  Need more Burlap, if only for Improvised Backpacks.  They are useful everywhere and always.

true that burlap is being a bitch.

4 hours ago, eno said:

And whatever you guys do... do NOT mention the M4 he lost yesterday using the hotkeys. His saltiness will know no boundaries!

Luc- I'm finding a lot of burlap around but I didn't know any of our guys were looking for some. I migrated out to solnichny somehow last night (I started heading west and somehow ended up at Dolina from our MC) and on my way back I'll have some room. That should resolve your saltiness! I'll stash them at the MC. 

finally someone who understands me!

btw, it was an UMP, a M4 with reflex sight and finally a Winchester with ammo and scope :*(

8 hours ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

finally someone who understands me!

btw, it was an UMP, a M4 with reflex sight and finally a Winchester with ammo and scope :*(

Funny enough, I checked practically every shed I could from sol to our own MC and only found 1 burlap sac.... I left it with another one in your tent with all the torches. Did you want them in strips or sacs? 

yay, thanks.

strips for the ghillie. For the complete set I would need 10 burlap strips and 4 or 6 nettings.

I have 5 strips so far

I see a couple per day but it's nothing like the winchester ammo, that's as it's out of the game. I don't even bother with that to be honest, playing with Carbine.

what I am wondering about is the fact that I haven't seen almost any loot spawn in the diffrent small wooden sheds and the rusty ones. I was in multiple towns within one server session and either there is no loot at all in sheds or there is plenty.