Sign in to follow this  
Just Caused

Where do you find .308?

In this last stable patch it has been extremly hard to find Winchester .308 ammo. Where do you find this ammo?

I usually search all those small civilian houses and houses associated to hunting, but this ammo has became extremly rare and if I find any, it's most likely 6-8 damaged bullets in somekind of clothing or 20 stack ruined bullets on dead corpse. :) ( I literally just got back from game, killed guy in Miskhino, he had 20 ruined .308 ammo ) As lone marksman, I am really depended on those bullets and it means either life or death to my character. Too bad I can't find SVD, since 7.62x54mmR is extremly common now.

This ammo is so hard to find that it literally has same commonality like 5.56mm in 0.59 patch.

And if anyone is interested in trading them, I'm happy to hear your offer.

Edited by Just Caused

I have pristine .308.  you can't have that. :-p

but I'll give you my svd.  add me on steam (same name).

I usually find .308 ammo, pristine, at the military base south of Pavlovo in the guard shack and some of the barracks there as well. Sometimes I'll find them in random articles of clothing and they're almost always damaged when they are found that way. Hopefully this helps.

• Like 1

I've found them randomly inside of clothing.

Of people.

That I've shot.

• Like 3

You know what? I'll tell you where I have found 100% of my .308 ammo. In cars. Not in houses, not anywhere else. Just cars. I found a loose stack of 12 the other day and recently found a pristine box of 20, both in cars. It honestly doesn't seem like houses are spawning loose ammo at all.

13 minutes ago, Kohlbar said:

You know what? I'll tell you where I have found 100% of my .308 ammo. In cars. Not in houses, not anywhere else. Just cars. I found a loose stack of 12 the other day and recently found a pristine box of 20, both in cars. It honestly doesn't seem like houses are spawning loose ammo at all.

mine was all in houses...

3 hours ago, Red_Ensign said:

mine was all in houses...

Damn, weird, I always look in houses for ammo and it seems like I am wasting my time because I can't remember 1 instance of finding .308, SKS or mosin ammo in a house, just in cars and milly tents.

5 hours ago, Kohlbar said:

I used to get metric shit tons of ammo in cars from Chapvesk, but things have changed, atleast for me. Thanks for the info, will try to go south now. :)

Found a wad in hunting related clothing- those hunter cabins (log cabin with the blue windows on the one end (maybe both ends))... hunter stands obviously- Not seeing a bunch of it out there thank god since the winchester last patch could net kills at 800m. Nevermind the FAL- I shudder at the thought. 

Edited by eno

On 6/26/2016 at 6:47 AM, eno said:

Found a wad in hunting related clothing- those hunter cabins (log cabin with the blue windows on the one end (maybe both ends))... hunter stands obviously- Not seeing a bunch of it out there thank god since the winchester last patch could net kills at 800m. Nevermind the FAL- I shudder at the thought. 

I'm relieved in a way to see that the ACOG is bugged on the FAL...