Schlake

Has anyone seen a Smersh Backpack in .60?

I have been through many heli crashes and have yet to see one.  Can anyone confirm?

found both parts (vest and backpack) at one russian heli.

[edit]  or american?  can't remember.  but both parts were there.

Edited by Red_Ensign

They must be exceedingly rare.  I have been to many helicopter crashes and havent seen one backpack yet.

2 minutes ago, Mad Scientist said:

We have only one report of a smersh vest by one player and another has found the backpack separately.....

two players. :-)

1 minute ago, Red_Ensign said:

two players. :-)

Yep, but the player who found the backpack didn't pick it up as they hadn't seen or heard of a smersh vest this patch......

3 minutes ago, Mad Scientist said:

Yep, but the player who found the backpack didn't pick it up as they hadn't seen or heard of a smersh vest this patch......

no, two players found one - I have the full set.

I'd show you, but 1,000 ppl would shoot me for it XD

Edited by Red_Ensign

I just saw my first one today at a heli crash... It's of limited use without the matching butt pack / vest. 

It may be worth mentioning we do the heli track regularly- and within our group this is the first one we've found. 

this is great, i threw away my assault pack for a tortilla backpack. so when i get that smersh vest+bag it all looks "sick as tits" 

3 hours ago, Cr4cksh0t said:

this is great, i threw away my assault pack for a tortilla backpack. so when i get that smersh vest+bag it all looks "sick as tits" 

But, but...the assault has four more slots than the Tortilla. And it's lower profile.

• Like 1

Finding the bp is more common, pick it up (it takes one slot) and look for the vest later.

I still haven't found one, but I'll do as stated above... just in case

The backpack takes up nine slots.  I know this because I found one yesterday.  Haven't seen a vest since experimental.  Found vests at both Russian and NATO crashsites.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, emuthreat said:

The backpack takes up nine slots.  I know this because I found one yesterday.  Haven't seen a vest since experimental.  Found vests at both Russian and NATO crashsites.

Nine slots, sorry for my bad info.

13 hours ago, Mookie (original) said:

But, but...the assault has four more slots than the Tortilla. And it's lower profile.

yeah , you're right. but once u get tortilla + smershvest + smershbag attached. you will see what i mean. it looks boss

if someone have both smersh vest and backpack im willing to trade some nice things for it

high cap vests

SVD

VSS

Full M4s

Full ghillie suit, just add me on steam but leave a comment before on my profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rvzz/

7 hours ago, RVZZ1 said:

if someone have both smersh vest and backpack im willing to trade some nice things for it

high cap vests

SVD

VSS

Full M4s

Full ghillie suit, just add me on steam but leave a comment before on my profile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/rvzz/

HEY!!! for all those things ill give you bullets!!!

lol jk I'm the naked guy running on the coast with a Glock and one full mag

On 6/21/2016 at 5:50 PM, Schlake said:

I have been through many heli crashes and have yet to see one.  Can anyone confirm?

I have 5

did you want one?

Meet me on the coast, if you see some guy lookout out of the apartment building.. that would be me.

I usually wear a yellow raincoat, yellow hat and running shoes. DO not be surprised when i open my coat as i am Decked out!

but i like to share

Id love to trade for one if you have one.

11 hours ago, sneakydude said:

I have 5

did you want one?

Meet me on the coast, if you see some guy lookout out of the apartment building.. that would be me.

I usually wear a yellow raincoat, yellow hat and running shoes. DO not be surprised when i open my coat as i am Decked out!

but i like to share

Do you still have smersh backpack for trade? Invite me on steam psystormz