Sign in to follow this  
Yuval

AUG, M4, AK101 and VSS spawn in quonset and tents.

Seems like 0.60 underwent major loot changes.

M4s, AUGs, AK101 and VSS seem to spawn in tents and Quonset huts. Rumurs are SVDs spawn in Barracks too.

I can confirm the M4, AUG, AK101 and VSS new spawn locations (Myshkino Tents. Tisy and NWAF)

what about the SVD rumor? Someone said something about tbe barracks in Tisy but I've been there alot and haven't found it - got like 7 mags of it though

Edited by yuval

Shit, I just feel lucky to see an M4 handguard spawn in one of those tents now. I'd wager around ~70% of those things spawn nothing at all. 

7 hours ago, Rags! said:

Shit, I just feel lucky to see an M4 handguard spawn in one of those tents now. I'd wager around ~70% of those things spawn nothing at all. 

Correct IME. The fixed military loot spawns are echoing dustbowls of nothingness now. I went looking for 5.56 at Myshkino yesterday and found only sweaty Gorka clothing.

41 minutes ago, Mookie (original) said:

Correct IME. The fixed military loot spawns are echoing dustbowls of nothingness now. I went looking for 5.56 at Myshkino yesterday and found only sweaty Gorka clothing.

5.56 10 round mags with a 4-8 bullets are very common in the two-sided tents. I have found AUGs and M4s in the wooden-floored ones.

I suspect they were common, as were the rifles. The point is that they are becoming less so as the CLE takes effect deeper into the patch.