While using Bluetooth Headset i can hear Birds in menu but i have absolutly no sounds during gameplay ( Microphone from the same device work excellent in the same time )

When i switch to speakers i have all sounds back.

it happens only in DAYZ in other games BT work fine. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Saronite
      Hey guys, my name is Saronite. I've been playing Dayz since it was a mod in arma 2. I've since gotten back into the standalone and i'm looking for new people to play with. I'm an experienced player for the most part. Can play alot on weekends Eastern Standard time. You can add me on steam just search for Saronite, or talk to me in discord https://discord.gg/MTxNbtQ
    • By BasicDave
      I need help with finding a new headset, it has to be cheap - infact under £20! All I need is a microphone - i prefer to use speakers for actual outputted audio. Please any suggestions will help!!
    • By S3V3N
      I have a bluetooth headset, and Dayz and Teamspeak don't want to work together. First of all, I had to run TS as admin, in order to hear my friends when I start up Dayz. Otherwise they would just be muted. Then I had to use push to talk, because both other options muted my friends again. Now when I push-to-talk my friends are getting muted, so I sometimes don't hear them in a heated situation/fight. Which is a problem.
      I have a logitech USB/Bluetooth headset. Does anyone have similar sound problems and maybe found a way to fix this? Is there maybe something else that would work better (Mumble or whatnot)? I usually work out the kinks with Teamspeak and other games, but I think I give up on Dayz. Push to talk in Dayz is a pain in the ass too, because virtually every button on the keyboard is assigned to do something in Dayz ^^
      I'd really like to be able to chat with my friends, but I don't really wanna go on Skype for it. What's the best solution, you can think of? Bluetooth is a problem.