SMoss

Stable Branch - 0.60 Discussion

Had an annoying bug where I could not "remove from hands" my bow, or replace the bow with another item dragged from inventory. Placing it on hotbar and pressing key resulted in bow dropping to the ground. I could drop it also by selecting something else with hot bar. Tried breaking it down, worked as normal and I could remove the stick from my hand, but when reassembled into a bow, same thing again. After a while attempts to fix resulted in a duped bow on my back (visible to others also) which seemed to vanish after dropping it.

Met these two knights at the Stary tents. I was a bit surprised to see people with this gear in that location. I challenged the swordman to prove his longsword could match my bow, but he declined (apparently Agincourt was still fresh in his mind).

g9O4M5w.jpg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

Y is dis taking forever again?

I long for 0.61!

Gimme 0.61!

fuck that I want .63!  why does .61 and .62 have to come first?  for fuck's sake, get it together bohemia.  :-p

[edit]  is it here yet?  no?  you suck I hate you.  XD

Edited by Red_Ensign
omg still waiting
  • Like 2

They want to prove us.... AAAAAAARGH... it's 4 months without an exp. update now... I know Miscreated is nice and Ark is fun to play same like rust but... I NEEED THE DYNAMIC INFECTED SPAWN NOW! I'm dying of dehydration... please O.o

• Like 3

We must be patient and persevere.  In time the kingdoms of R'lyeh will rise again and bring with it the ones of old.  With them will come the old one Cthulhu. 

Once he has risen we will all be rewarded with .61. 

The end of the world would be worth it... we need .61

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

We must be patient and persevere.  In time the kingdoms of R'lyeh will rise again and bring with it the ones of old.  With them will come the old one Cthulhu. 

When the planets align and a solar eclipse happens to create a black hole that connects to Cthulhu and cats and dogs start falling out of the sky and pigs start flying maybe just maybe we might get .61 :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FunkInYourTrunk said:

It's coming sooner than folks think. Hold tight!

• Like 1

Let's hope it's close . But that thread had been closed like five times now :( 

• Like 1

Hmm, a .61 passworded public server named TEST 1 showed up in my favorites this morning.  Very interesting....

36507273DAFE1B68E264DB1170FDC8398B8B0C74

Edited by barnabus
Added a screenie that does not obscure the version number
  • Like 2

Wow, what a day I am having, managed to get all three components for this on the same public server!!!  

05FAD7E42536B67DE28E9F7DDE0F62B6730CACFC

Edited by barnabus
  • Like 3

I ran into a mute guy who communicated using in-game gestures. Unfortunately after killing a zed with my bow he was immediately targeted by an invisible and very persistent creature. Oops. Unable to help, I sat back and watched the show (he didn't last long). 

(hadn't seen this bug for a while)

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:59 AM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

How I voice my displeasure.

Man.  Take a valium, jeez

Edited by barnabus
  • Like 1

Quick question, here...

What is the general radius of in-game chat right now?

I would rather not suffer the embarrassment of getting dusted by someone who is drawn to my cries of "Can you hear me now!"

Thanks guys.

25 minutes ago, philbur said:

Quick question, here...

What is the general radius of in-game chat right now?

I would rather not suffer the embarrassment of getting dusted by someone who is drawn to my cries of "Can you hear me now!"

Thanks guys.

I never tested it myself but I suspect the maximum distance is 80 m (same as ARMA 2).

• Like 1

Thanks...gonna try to stalk some new spawns and take my chances....

It would be interesting to see if the Eden update makes any difference as well.

So I am overheating badly, I drop all my gear next to a pond and climb in and run around and around and cool down and then run up and grab all my gear and The server has not responded in 8..9..10..11. So I grab a drink and figure all my stuff is now gone and when the server finally comes back up and I log on, yup..I am back in the pond and all my stuff is not on the shore. Naked guy in the pond..at least I cooled off. Yes it was the same server, cause it is the only 3pp server I am on. Just bad timing that when you pick stuff up and it resets you back to before you picked the stuff up, the stuff is no where.

To know the exact release date you just have to find out on which date the devs will have their next holiday. Because I am 100% sure they will release 0.61 exactly 1 day before they close the office for a week :D :D :D

I know I am evil

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Excanto said:

So I am overheating badly, I drop all my gear next to a pond and climb in and run around and around and cool down and then run up and grab all my gear and The server has not responded in 8..9..10..11. So I grab a drink and figure all my stuff is now gone and when the server finally comes back up and I log on, yup..I am back in the pond and all my stuff is not on the shore. Naked guy in the pond..at least I cooled off. Yes it was the same server, cause it is the only 3pp server I am on. Just bad timing that when you pick stuff up and it resets you back to before you picked the stuff up, the stuff is no where.

I never take my clothes off for the water, keep them wet to drenched all the time and you'll suffer very little heat issues. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Excanto said:

I never drop gear to cool off, ever.  I get drenched and try to stay that way.  If I do get the overheating message I'll get drenched and sit down until I am hot.  Also another good reason to grab a vehicle.  If you get drenched and drive you cool off pretty fast. Also, I know it sacrifices space but I hardly ever wear a jacket now, just my t-shirt.  If I do wear a jacket it's a hiking jacket or a hoodie, that field jacket is just too hot, even though I do have one.

Edited by barnabus

I stood on an apartment roof and tagged a zombie with an arrow from maybe 130 m away. He just started running in circles. I'm guessing he was unable to locate me. Interesting.