6 hours ago, Patrice said:

I walked down here with 3 friends off mine we all logged out in same area in the basement of new tisy military base. I logged back in and Im under the basement stuck under the ground . Please help me. SMoss please help. http://plays.tv/s/Kq1kGxatYUuxhttp://plays.tv/s/Kq1kGxatYUux

and going back to another server/logging in/moving around/logging out/go back to that server.. doesn't help?
because this looks to me like a case of 'server screws up character placement' the server thinks you're on the ground (above) but you're below.

indeed @Hicks_206 (DayZ) @SMoss this is something that can be fixed.. since its a new area (with basements! yay) 

On 15/6/2016 at 9:54 AM, Tigermonk said:

and going back to another server/logging in/moving around/logging out/go back to that server.. doesn't help?
because this looks to me like a case of 'server screws up character placement' the server thinks you're on the ground (above) but you're below.

indeed @Hicks_206 (DayZ) @SMoss this is something that can be fixed.. since its a new area (with basements! yay) 

This is a known issue which is still open internally. Don't worry, it'll get addressed during development.

Played Wednesday evening and---what the hey---- ran into someone who didn't kill me. He was waiting in the area for a friend and maybe at first mistook me for his friend so who knows. Maybe that why I was still alive. We chatted for a bit and I left....not trusting his friend. I've been ambushed before while talking to one guy while his bud is flanking me. Thursday I played again, heading North. I was not finding much food, just enough to keep me going. Finally stopped and grew some zucinnis. (I always have trouble spelling that....) Tonight we will see what happens. IRL my wonderful wife returns from beautiful British Columbia on Tuesday. No more ice cream for supper nights but I am glad she is coming home.

On 6/19/2016 at 1:48 PM, deadlocked669 said:

Patrice's character still has not been moved @SMoss

That character will not be moved. The bug has been reported and that's all you can do. Try the disconnect your modem while running at the wall trick

On 21.06.2016. at 10:52 PM, Lorax said:

That character will not be moved. The bug has been reported and that's all you can do. Try the disconnect your modem while running at the wall trick

i tried all... and still... like a molerat...

This happened to me too, joined different servers etc.

I did eventually get out by crawling (prone)  in to the corner of the "pit" (back left side if you were looking out the main front door). Get right in there so you can't stand up, then relog I think it forces char through.

Hope it helps

There is many reports that people are stuck under buildings. I suggest if your camping in or around a structure to not. Camp inside a red bush or something.

It is very difficult to get out from, and sometimes you can not die fast enough. You can lose hours of time. It has always had its quirks when camping inside a structure. You can glitch through the walls or floorboards.

The chances a dev ever moves you is pretty hard since their time is very limited to alpha engines atm... starve yourself or use the f11?

Its not like you wont end up on the coast sometime in the future hehe