Sign in to follow this  
NewPlayer80

Played .60 now I have many questions

All serious questions guys I am not trolling or joking:

1.  I do not like the new renderer, the graphics appear worse, am I imagining this and can I still use the old renderer instead?

2. I respectfully am not at all a fan of the new inventory system.  The old one was just fine, in fact I loved it, why was this changed?

3, Where is the loot in .60 -  I just looted an entire city and found a pick ax and can of beer?

4. Zombies are running up to me and just standing there without attacking, I do not mind this but I should report this as a bug?

5.  Is there a way to sell my copy of the game?  Would I have to sell my steam account which includes the game?  If anyone is interested I am selling it for $5 dollars US via paypal, pm me. 

I understand why .60 has not gone to stable and I agree with the Dayz team it is better to wait until the major issues are fixed before pushing to stable.  Dayz is a good game, I just do not have the patience for alpha, it requires a lot of patience.  The devs are doing a good job and working hard at making Dayz a great game, I truly believe this, but I feel the game is just not for me.  Maybe I will buy it again when it is finished.  

1. No you can't.

4. I'd say that's a bug, report it.

5. No, you can't sell your copy of the game, you can try getting a refund from steam.  The fact that you're willing to sell your entire account is mildly suspicious...

You do know the game will probably be closer to $60 when it's finished right?  If you're not happy with the current state of the game, do like others have done, uninstall and take a break, find something else to play/do and come back later.

1. no you can't
2. Because you need to adapt to the new UI, on the end it works way better then the 0.59.
3. Get of the coast, in land got plenty of loot
4. I'd say that's a bug. report it
5 Like he said :P

Why would you ask these questions if you want to sell the game?

Obvious troll is obvious.

Classic Geronimo picture.  No I stated in my OP I am not trolling.  I am only considering selling it if anyone wants to buy it.  Dayz is the only game on my steam account.  It is the only "video game" I have played in 20 years since Mario Party on super nintendo.  One day I was watching The Walking Dead with my home nurse and I decided to look for a zombie game, Dayz had a lot of hype at this time and Rocket was brake-dancing around promoting DayZ as the end-all-be-all of video games.  This was before Rocket was exposed as the sly lying sewer rat he is.  I mean he always looked like a rat, but I though he was a human.  My mistake.  Anyway, I am not happy with the .60 changes I experienced in exp.  This makes me regret investing my whole piggy bank in an alpha.  Since I suffered a traumatic brain injury in a car accident I cannot work,  It took me a long long time to save the $30 to buy this game.  I had to sell one of my Christmas presents and borrow money from my sister. 

Holy Moly smokes did you say the game would cost $60?  Wow nobody is going to be able to afford that.  Maybe I should keep my steam account and try to double my money later and sell it when the game is finished. 

The changes is what keeps me interested in the game. The only other game I was ever hooked on was Warcraft. (not WoW! that is garbage!) Once Dayz hits stable and no new stuff happens I will probably get tired of it and stop playing. 

Embrace the changes!

@NewPlayer80If what you say is true(brain injury and struggling financially) pm me and I will refund your $30 and you keep your steam and Dayz.

Good luck man.

Edit: Finally figured out the @ player tag!

Edited by pcs305
  • Like 1