wampa

WHEN IS.60 coming to stable

I have been amped up for the new up date to finally hit stable if any one has any info about when or what time it will hit stable that would be much appreciated because when u and your buddy's have to spam in to a severe for 20 to 30 minutes it is not fun thx so much for reading this if u have answer or if the same thing is happening to u ???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wampa said:

I have been amped up for the new up date to finally hit stable if any one has any info about when or what time it will hit stable that would be much appreciated because when u and your buddy's have to spam in to a severe for 20 to 30 minutes it is not fun thx so much for reading this if u have answer or if the same thing is happening to u ???

Its done when its done

• Like 1

Even the people working on the game do not know exactly.

It's been said more times than I can remember that https://twitter.com/dayzdevteam is the official place to go for all of your update questions. 

A GOOD question would be; "Why are people, who are not developers or moderators, who are obviously lost on the forums, allowed to start topics in this group?"

Edited by Parazight
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GuyRandomMan said:

Its done when its done

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg... the dean hall reference is too much!.... your mom would be so proud!....

• Like 2

Dumb post but yeah, done when it's done.. Take some time to read up on it. We're not here to wipe your ass.

• Like 3

if everything goes fine, the answer is tonight, devs says 40 minutes ago is going to stable tonight.

They have apperently posted on Twitter that stable will hit us today.. They should really have a Twitter Square at FrontPage of devhub.dayz.com .. stupid that Twitter is the way and not this site... (Windows 10 keeps making Large letter for me :S )

• Like 1