Sign in to follow this  

Lee Enfield Scope: Would it be possible?

I love the Lee Enfield rifle, and I know a lot more people loves it too. Something that I personally miss in this weapon is a scope.

I know that there are enough sniper rifles in the game, but it would be nice to have a Mosin-like scope for attaching it in the Lee Enfield :)

Would that be possible?

They've stated that unless someone provides a model for it, then no. Maybe they could contact the I44 team and see if they can use the Scoped enfield they made?

I've never really needed a scope for it though, the sights are usually all I need. I once pulled off a 1200m headshot on a guy sitting ontop the NWAF firestation (Pure luck, was just trying to suppress him) and at another point, I sniped a heli pilot by randomly firing my enfield at the heli in defiance of the hail of 7.62mm rounds it was spraying at me. It is without a doubt one of the best weapons in the game. The only other civilian weapon I would take over it would be the CZ550. I would keep it over just about every other non-sniper in the game, except for the M16, the M14 and maybe the FAL.

On 6/5/2016 at 11:09 PM, thedogfoodyayho said:

They've stated that unless someone provides a model for it, then no.

Being a newbie 3D modeler I figured I'd give it a shot, it'd be good practice and hell, maybe I'd even end up making something nice enough to use ingame.

What sort of scope should I go for? The same type that goes on the Mosin or should the Lee have a different scope?

On 9/17/2016 at 3:13 PM, aGWulfy said:

What sort of scope should I go for? The same type that goes on the Mosin or should the Lee have a different scope?

The model of scope isn't so important as the mount. A civilian mount makes the most sense. Like this:

3Qylgi8.jpg

Then just pick any cheap hunting scope.

• Like 1