Hello devs,

As the title says, we can't aim higher than the head which makes some close combats, in buildings for exemple, almost impossible to win.

Thanks for taking my post in consideration, keep up the good work.

Edited by Qpec

Hello, I would like to know if this issue has been fixed in the new patch, it's marked as "resolved" in the bugtracker, can anyone verify it for me? Thanks a lot.

On 2016-06-16 at 6:56 PM, Qpec said:

Hello, I would like to know if this issue has been fixed in the new patch, it's marked as "resolved" in the bugtracker, can anyone verify it for me? Thanks a lot.

No, it's not fixed. You are stil restricted to about 45 degrees upwards angle.

On 11/19/2016 at 2:49 PM, VVarhead said:

When will this be fixed? omg

Probably with the new player controller if at all.

I play 1pp exclusively even on 3pp servers but was observing infected patrol mechanics on EXP and did use 3pp last night so I could wall peek my test subject while prone in a deerstand. The pitch lock is there to prevent you from looking over the middle of walls and down the side of buildings taller than 1 story in 3pp.

I can just imagine the sob stories if 1pp gets vertical look up and 3pp stays locked at forty-five.

No need for a fix imo. Try lying on your stomach while holding a stick and look through your imaginary scope, you can't aim up in the sky while on your stomach since the rifle-butstock will hit the ground and prevent you from rising it more.
While standing, you should be able to aim at any angle tho. Other than that, it's perfect now.

Edited by Wh1spY