So yeah, i decided to go prone on one of the helipads at tisy, it killed me. I crouched on the second storey of the red double story house, it killed me. i was standing in a hunting stand, and it killed me. This needs fixing urgently, as it happens to me so damn often. its the ATC staircase death bug all over again :(

I can only comment on my own experiences but I have entered a lot of deerstands on 60 and I routinely crouch as soon as I enter (habits of preservation), I have not had your misfortune yet. I will make a mental note and attempt to do the same in red houses as I move across the territory. If I experience any of these issues I will provide video (I run with shadowplay) to support the bug report.

My nemesis still are the police station stairs. I have died countless times on them. I no longer check upstairs. I never died in a deer stand , but i always crouch as soon as i hit the top. I have died in the double red and green , but now i walk up the stairs instead of running and never push against the wall when you get to the top to look out the windows. Keep some space. That has stopped me from dying in them for months now.

23 minutes ago, BeefBacon said:

I've never had random leg breaks until .60. It's happened twice so far.

My son and I did a bit of .59 warmup when we heard exp was getting close, he had more random broken legs and "you are dead"s than we've seen in quite awhile.