Dear all,

I play on an Asus ROG G750JM, and it has two video cards, an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M. Connected in HDMI there is a secondary monitor, a BENQ which works well (can stand 1080p with any other game).

Intel Driver version is 10.18.15.4256,

Geforce one is the latest one.

the issue is, when running Dayz 0.60 exp, if I run it on my laptop screen, all is fine (normal 1080p). If I run it on my bigger screen, (I bought that for dayz mostly anyway), the screen turns into 1080i, flickering and aching my eyes. The monitor itself can sustain 1080p very well, but with only dayz this happens. Can you help/fix?

Edited by Stary_Prase

Push!

Same Problem for me. Im playing on a Acer Aspire V5 on Windows 10. If I set it to windowed mode I have no problems on the second monitor. In fullscreen however its unplayable because of the flickering. 

Would be nice if this could be fixed! Drivers and everything is up to date. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nl
      Found the truck after a server restart right where I left it and in the same orientation. As I start the truck it wants to re-position itself as they usually do, probably hitting the shed and flipping over.
      After that nothing I could do with it, could not see or salvage the truck inventory, couldn't destroy the truck with matches. This is why I usually don't bother with vehicles, they always end up being more of a headache than an aid to gameplay.

• By Tareek_Lb
      Hey !
      I had the idea to put a feedback in game, it would be simpler to post bugs. The goal is to report a bug / malicious server in a few keys, you could open the feedback in the game with a key. This idea comes from Subnautica, and I think it's really good because people do not take the time to report the bug.

A screenshot coming from Subnautica, and their feedback system.
    • By MIRKOWSKI
      Hey guys this is my own tutorial how to fix walkie talkie bug. I hope i helped someone. Enjoy.