Sign in to follow this  
gRowlxd

Good Recording Software for DayZ?

Does anyone know about a good Recording Software for DayZ?

I do not want to use Dxtory because of the large files & lag, and I don't want OBS either because of having to restart game & OBS multiple times for OBS to even cap on to DayZ. (I've tried anti-cheat compatibility hooking)

Have you tried FRAPS? If you have a geforce card ShadowPlay should work, but I've had some audio issues on the recording last time I tried it with the latest 0.60 EXP build. 

I definitely recommend Geforce Shadow Play, I used it in my first ever video on youtube, you can view the quality here.

Also to Roans comments, my audio does not work at all on .60 so I'm current just playing .59 till they make a stable copy :)

Hope the recording goes well, Peace

I use shadowplay currently because it seems to least effect performance (you get performance loss with all recording software). I used FRAPS forever and to anyone unable to use shadowplay I would highly recommend it. IMO all others are subpar either in terms of performance hit to computer or quality of video. 

Agreed with Hrdrok, fraps is a very small file to download and easy to use if you do not have shadow play. I remember using hypercam 2 for my runescape videos when I was 14 years old LOL, the stuff we have today is so good!