When i click to search for servers on server browser, i get 0-1 fps.

My diaxdig: http://pastebin.ca/3595755

When server browser finish and find's all the known servers, fps lag is gone.

If you have same problem, please paste your dxdiag from your pc. So dev's can find the problem and fix it.

Edited by madmaxm

yeah, this is the problem I've seen with the new UI as well, the more servers starting to list the slower it gets, you need to use filters to avoid it.

4 minutes ago, Zervox said:

yeah, this is the problem I've seen with the new UI as well, the more servers starting to list the slower it gets, you need to use filters to avoid it.

Include dxdiag, so dev's can find the source of the problem.

Edited by madmaxm

diagnostic files might be very handy,but in this case it is really simple to test, afterall this has been noted and seen since they first introduced the -newui in DayZ, remove all filters to allow any server to list, 200 ping limit and eventually all the servers that keep coming in makes it lag more and more eventually the program goes unresponsive. most likely this is caused by how they refresh the client side list of servers before they load it into the UI or the memory container they use for the list is not made for this, could also be how the UI splits the server info into multiple columns.

Edited by Zervox

Update:

After several patches out of beta i still cannot play at all. Still getting 0 fps at searching servers. No one cares i guess.

Only solution for me is to force the game to shutdown and that's all what i can do.

Edited by madmaxm