Sign in to follow this  
Landbergaern

INTENZ | DayZ Vanilla First Person - 1.8.8 - Hardcore -Survival +AI

Hello my fellow DayZ-lovers, here I offer you something fresh, something hardcore. 

So what is IntenZ? Well its the one server that will give you some kind of pve without adding wasteland missions. When I play DayZ I want an immersive environment that challange you as soon as you start to relax. In current state of DayZ vanilla you will find an assault rifle, one of the top-4 backpacks and all the supplies you need in the same town you first spawn in and it will only take a few minutes. We decided to fix that with a new balanced IntenZ custom loottable. On this server you will find yourself actually fighting hunger and thirst and also spending a bit of time upgrading your current gear. When population is low randomly placed AI will hunt for players to give random encounters when you least expect it. So on IntenZ you can never let your guard down. The AI difficulty is not that high and will mostly be able to kill you if you let your guard down or are in a bad spot when getting initiated. Its quite a thrill and we are happy with how it works. We also made the zombies strong on this server.

*FIRST PERSON ONLY - Noone looking at you while they are safe behind cover. Full immersion in vehicles and combat. 

*Hardhitting Zombies. Thats right you cant stand and tank 3 zombies on this server while dealing with your business, thats for sure. 

Full scale sun and moon-cycle. Winter is darker and summer is brighter, a dozin variation on how much moonlight you will get at night depending on date of the year, also what time it goes up or down. Prepare for eventual pitchblack nights (use night tools or struggle in darkness)

*DayZ addapted J.S.R.S Sound Mod (Super highquality Sound FX and, hear gunfights further away. With permision from the J.S.R.S team we where granted to make an dayz optimized version of their soundmod. Soon to be added in to vanilla. (Help installing it can be given in our discord-channel)

*Spawnselection is turned off! No crosshair, no side chat, no death messages, no gps-markers or any other goofy immersion breaking stuff. Use your skills and ingame tools and evolve.

*Balanced loot tables. We have made sure you rarely will reach your gear endgame in your first hours. Getting top gear here will be a thrilling experience for everyone. 

To get in contact with me or other 1pp-enthusiasts please join our Discord. You can get an invite on www.dayzintenz.com

We will be very consistent and do everything in our power to give the dayz-community the most intense and immersive experience Arma2 can provide.

Server info:

Name: :INTENZ |DayZ 1.8.9| First Person - Hardcore - Survival +AI

Ip: 31.186.250.163:2302

Playerslots: 40

Serverrestart: Every 4h

Servertime: CET -4

Homepage: http://www.dayzintenz.com

How to get in to the server without issues.

Install Arma 2, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2: DayZ Mod. 
You need to open all 3 games at least once to install it fully with anticheats and everything. After you've done that open Arma2 DayZ mod go in to multiplayer and click "Adress: LAN" until it says "Adress: Internet". Now press the "Remote"-button and copy-paste the IP for the server. You should now see us in the list so just double click and join. The first time you join it will restart your game. Just join us one more time exactly the same way as the first time and now you should get in to the lovely world of Chernarus in First person. 

Good luck!

Edited by Landbergaern
  • Like 1

Greetings, friends.

We are getting around 10-15 ppl sometimes... But we still need more people to help out! Hope to see some more people who love first Person.

• Like 1

New way to login to the server: You now have to join us by using DayZ mod in Steam game-library. Its possible that the game will be restarted the first time you try. Just try again and it should work perfectly. With these changes we hope and believe in more traffic from new players who so far been having a rough time connecting. Hopefully DayZ launcher will be aboard this as well soon enough, since most servers are doing this change. Dayzlauncher will have to do a little update to fix the issue since this will be the only way in how to join in to vanilla from now on. 

me and a friend spent a few hours last night love the server. My first time really giving first person a go and I have to say i like it alot. name in game is Ryang

So I guess this server went down. What a shame I only got to play one night and not one other first person only server ugh.

3 hours ago, gannon46 said:

So I guess this server went down. What a shame I only got to play one night and not one other first person only server ugh.

Don't worry man the new version just dropped so there will be transition time

• Like 1

Oh yeah the server is back I'm so happy. not sure if you had a hand in that TEX7 but if you did you're a saint either way thx to whomever got it back up.

what is the address of your discord server. should i just search INTENZ?

Hi Gannon, forgot about that this forum is actually alive again. My apologies! 

I am glad that you are enjoying your time on the server! Lately our population has come to life as well, which I am very happy about ^^. 
To get a discord-invite you only have to go to www.dayzintenz.com and click the discord-button. I would recommend you to use the downloadable software rather then the browserversion. 

Cya there or in Chernarus!