Sign in to follow this  
gordonfreemantr

Who is going to feedback ?

Ok its hard to join servers, not for streamers though, well ok thats fair enough, these guys can stream for thousands or hundreds and its a free advertisement for you, ok for that, part of the advert and trading,fine. 

I managed to join a server first guy I met opposite Skalisty trying to punch me, got nothing on me, more people in Kamy melee'ing to kill,screaming and swearing, another spawn, another guy chasing me for 3km with a fire extinguisher. 

Exp servers are for testing and feedbacking right ? more "wise" players playing and testing it, more feedbacks, I have 1600 hours in DayZ I would like to take this oppurtunity to test it but players like the above are not helping the situation. To be honest anyone lower than 1000h or 1500h shouldnt not able to join exp servers, Dont know how the Devs can eliminate this but this is my thought. 

More wise players, more feedback and more bugfixes will take us all to stable branch faster I think. 

Everyone is so horny to see .60 it's like a stampeed. We've waited, what, 6 months? I was at work when it hit and I kid you not the streamer I happened to be watching literally shed a tear when we saw the new renderer doing it's thing. It benefits everyone to have .60 get quality testing and feedback so it can steamroll on to stable, but right now everyone is all on cloud 9 with a shiny new toy to play with. Personally I'm going to wait, I don't log in for long enough to give quality feedback and I'd rather not take up a slot for someone who will... so for now I'll catch it on streams.

I don't know about the others, but I actually play .60 to experience this new version and to file out bugs that I find. :)

Why does 1000 hrs or 1500 hrs have to be where the bar is raised? how about 2000 hrs or 3000 hrs. Oh, but then you wouldnt be able to get in. Well that wouldnt be fair would it? How would you suggest they screen all us piss-ons for acceptance into the realm? If I'm a steamer with less than 1500 hrs can I join? It is free advertisement right.  I'm sorry I cant rally behind your flag but I do agree that experimental could be tested in a better way. I wouldn't be opposed to a lottery, or something along those lines, even if it excludes me from the fun but that would mean someone in the organization would have to coordinate it and I doubt any of the devs are looking for more work.

Ha, this makes me hopeful. Punching, melee .... this is stuff you can fight against or run from. So much better than spawning in and just being sniped.
Just been to 0.60 for like 10 minutes, but reading that I have a very small hope that guns are not all over the place. I don't really believe that the gun inflation has stopped, but hey, why should I not hope :P

9 hours ago, gordonfreemantr said:

More wise players, more feedback and more bugfixes will take us all to stable branch faster I think. 

The massive pain in the ass exercise of trying to get into a server seems to have helped some.  But this is still DayZ.  I killed a guy yesterday, because he was messing with the car I was trying to get running.  Other than that, I usually try to live and let live.  Took shots at NWAF on 1pp and booked it out of there safely.  Don't worry, the game is playable, and there are, in fact, some people trying to nail down bugs; specifically all the inventory bugs, and the vehicle network bugs.

Edited by emuthreat