On 4.5.2016 at 7:16 PM, SMoss said:

The IT guys are still horizontal in the air, rushing to get the new bug tracker online. Until then, if you have the means, please upload crash dumps and the like and just send us a link to your attachments, and we'll snatch it all up as fast as possible. Thanks again for all your help and patience everyone!

Everytime one tries to take a piece of flesh off of his/ her wooden stick,  the  client crashes.
reproducable. i did it serveral times with human flesh, everytime the same error.

-- will add Screenshot of error message, later -   on mobile atm :X

Roads are showing through trees and buildings from certain angles.

this is the 1st time i have seen this so unsure if it is location specific.

these shots were both from the outskirts of Berezino

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfo9i259p5a4ji4/Roads1.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hx3jq638z1o5n15/Roads2.jpg?dl=0

i7 4790K@ 4.3Ghz, GigabyteGTX980 4gbDDr5,gigabyte z97 motherboard,16gb patriot venom DDR3@1600mhz, dayz running from a Samsung 850 evo SSD

Edited by chemicalbr0
image links not working,adding specs

Out of breath bug: I logged into a character I had played with previously on .60 and I noticed I was out of breath continuously, even if I went prone and removed any weapons from my hands it wouldn't stop. The next day I logged in again and the breathing bug had stopped. 

There's a chicken stand north east of Berezino which you cannot access because the steps don't join to the ground allowing you to walk up the steps.

sz7wop.jpg

Edited by Chidoken

When trying to get into a server on 0.60 experimental, occasionally when you click on the buttons to enter a server the button appears to click but nothing happens and you have to restart the game. 

Edited by sl4ns
Grammar mistake.

Having trouble firing the mp113 shottie. Found one and some ammo (both pristine) and sometimes it would fire, sometimes it wouldn't. Made a clicking sound as if there was no ammo loaded, when it was.

Sound also dropped out permanently after ~10 mins of playtime. (windows 10 64 bit, gtx 980 ti with the newest nvidia driver 365.10)

Then crashed to desktop, about 10 mins later.

Also noticed my character was constantly out of breath ( or at least just making that noise, didnt test weapon sway)

Edited by Salty seadog

I think I found a reproducible way to make the server crash.

Is it ok to create a topic or should I send a private message to someone?

I don't want people to abuse it.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by non2

On 29/5/2016 at 4:52 AM, koffeekage said:

does the new feedback tracker ARMA3 uses work with DAYZ, is this forum relevant anymore? 

Yes, there is a DayZ section that has been open for a while now.

I'm not sure what the plans are for this sub-Forum, I don't see any harm in keeping it open for the regular Exp build members, wait and see.

https://forums.dayz.com/forum/83-bug-reports/

Able to replicate this bug. When double carrying weapons dragged ammunition on to the hands position weapon which instead of refilling since the chamber was full it swapped the weapon forcibly. The weapon than "black holed" as in disappeared not in inventory or on the ground. Have managed to black hole a great number of items. Also encountering issue where an item in a bag or on the ground placed into the inventory can randomly disappear or keeps returning to the original container. 

Can currently take ruined ammunition and place into a magazine, drop the mag on the floor pick it back up and the ammunition is pristine again. 

Glow sticks and this renderer do not play nice. Results in an intense glow in a 10 foot ring around the character. Otherwise you are left blinded. Torches work fine they just seem a little dim. 

Stairs killing people has been in since the beginning and still present in experimental. 

Will report more if I have a chance to get in there are not many servers and they are all full.

The heavy rain caused two back to back crashes minutes into joining a server. Stable without the rain. 

Put a splitting axe from my back into hands slot and it was stuck in one hand awkwardly extended above my head. The animation is broken and can't swing the axe or remove the axe from my hands or put in another slot or on the ground. Also had no status effects could drink from a water pump a hundred times and it wont update. 

Edited by popeandy

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:46 PM, milanvajcokladuantufri said:

Ihave intel hd graphics 3000 and i cant run 0.60. Do you thing full on release i will run it?

This isn't a bug. That said I feel like you're expecting too much out of that adapter.

WhenWhen loading up game it only comes up a black screen after all f4 to exit I have to the go into the Dayz folder Dayz.cfg and change windowed from 0-1 which is annoying anyway  and when trying to.change from experimental servers I went to go back to stable after the update and now It won't change from experimental

any ideas on how to fix this please reinstalled game twice and still stuck on experimental

Bug report: When going unconscious from starvation, friend checked my pulse, said stable pulse, then forced me food and I STILL had black screen, he told me to walk, I pressed WASD, he saw me move, I still had black screen... When I logged out and in again, all my stuff lost, I spawned on opposite side on Cherna...

And the other thing: He killed chicken but could only select "hide body" and not get the meat...

Edited by DanielNL

not getting status changes or updates (seems to depend on which server I'm on though I haven't confirmed that.)

game let me drink from well while holding axe and then the axe was on my back (to other players), but not usable or visible in inventory and I could not pick up a new one.  I haven't been able to recreate this bug since.

noticed a lot of zombies getting hung up while chasing, like they are confused on which way to go... to get around small objects such as cars, street signs, etc...

great job so far though... I took a LOOOONG break while waiting for .60 to hit stable... and I'm loving it.