The IT guys are still horizontal in the air, rushing to get the new bug tracker online. Until then, if you have the means, please upload crash dumps and the like and just send us a link to your attachments, and we'll snatch it all up as fast as possible. Thanks again for all your help and patience everyone!

The memory is the worst part for me, as it's impossible to report bugs or test anything currently.

I was patiently waiting for 0.60, and expected lots of bugs, but not the game not working at all...   :/

I have the same problem as the title of this thread, . I also get connection failed every time. Regardless of the .60 server. I'm on experimental. But switched back from stable,now I cant even connect to any server. I can post screen but can't figure out to on this. 

On 04/05/2016 at 6:27 PM, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

version # 60.132867

No servers live found, only TEST server showing.

Hidden Content

Edit: See top right corner, "No stats connected...."  :)

I've had that since 0.59 and before.... what else is supposed to come up there?

Here is what i have found:

1st/3d view = my character have no need for water/food whatsoever no messages nor status green/red. I have run till the death and he is still fine

although i/ve had no food or water. When i finally got some water i drank repeatedly with no effect either. Same for food. Same for getting wet (not showing on me(wet/cold) or on my clothes wet/damp/etc)

1st view = all status/messages work just fine there.

later edit: one more: Every time i try to join the server named Dayz AUS 0-1 the client crashes with a memory exception handling error. First the server list became unusable no matter which server i click on, then when i go back to the menu the client crashes. 

Edited by mugur
one more bug

I have found an exploit that has not been addressed (since the feedback tracker was down for .59) regarding splints. 

I've been able to recreate this every time.

1. Create Splint
  2. Use splint
  3. (while using splint) try to make another splint. (you will get a "Unable to do that now" message)
  4. Once the animation completes, you will get a message saying "I have applied splint"
  5. You will still have the splint in your hands, and can do this process unlimited (It doesnt use any resources).

.60 is amazing. Thank you :D

Edited by deathmalice1485

if you throw away an portable gas lamp with attached gas container.

you can remote control it over the whole map (turn it on/off)

It shows empty hands but you can not take another item into your hands.

aspd3y8f4tv7n69wup.gif

Edited by wasnu

Pressing the 'R' key on an unloaded Sporter 22 displays a round being ejected, even when there was nothing in the chamber or magazine.

Hello

Glitching bug in green house, those like the one in Kamyshovo just near the police station.

To get in jump from the left or right under the stairs.

Sorry for the pics, cant put it here but http://www.dayztv.com/pic/dayz-please-fix-this/

You can also glitch under each buildings you want, put your game on windowed, walk slowly by using Ctrl against a wall press Tab and close your game by hitting the red cross.

Please fix it.

there is a strange shimmering effect on pinetrees with alpha to coverage turned on

and it looks as tho the branches are visible through the leaves but randomly placed, the closer you get it breaks up into a random noise pattern

100% reproducable just change ATC settings

it is most noticable when the sun is behind the tree

heres a short video showing it (watch in 1080)

I also cannot get the HDR setting to stay on Low it always reverts to very low (to reproduce change the setting to low. click apply, resume the game, go back to options and it has returned to very low)

Edited by chemicalbr0

BYxmdPf.jpgIn Balota Airfield:

Two ATC towers spawned in together

if you climb the ladder on one, it will kill you and you must respawn 

Edited by Melkorath

1)  Had a bug where I drank a pipsi out of a jacket on the floor, with an ak 47 in my hands, and after the animation i could not pickup my gun which was now on the floor. Tried to press f2 to see if that would clear my hands but no luck. The jacket on the floor still had the pipsi can in it, this time with a blue background. I could never pick back up my ak, but pressing the hotkey for my pistol allowed me to put that into my hands.

2) No game sound on startup. Joining a server did not fix it.

3) Have had a few black screens when starting the game, alt f4 or ctr alt del did not fix it. Only holding the power button to turn off my PC has worked. (fairly new high end pc, windows 10 64 bit)

4) Graphical lines visible when looking at trees throughout daytime. Always reproducible.

5) Vaulting over a fence sometimes (~50% of the time) changes my character from standing to crouching upon completing the vault animation.

6) Pristine ammo sometimes splits into worn or pristine ammo.

1. Improvised Arrow - Arrow, you can`t see the arrow on the bow, you see it hit the target but not showing on improvised bow.

2. Fell through floor in Gorka Police Station, 1st floor coming down from the top right after the last step.

3. Chipped my leg on wooden stairs on that small floor at the top of the stairs at Devil`s Castle. Stairs facing the west wall

4. No face in inventory,  good after reconnecting!201605091151511.jpg

201605091151341.jpg

Amd fx8350, Gt640, 8gb, Win10

Edited by 2Lazy4War