SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

I can confirm that - my oil barrel was gone after the patch update! :)

I didn`t had much in it except a repeater + ammo, but still. 

• Like 1

On 31/05/2016 at 2:49 PM, drooler said:

Fix this shit please, can't get quotes out of my phone. 

I made a navigation error on the way to Tisy last night and ended up back on the coast. If there's a wipe and loot tweaks I'll head back to my little rock and continue my research. 

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 1

had a memory crash a moment ago myself. I had a backpack on the ground with some semi-important stuff in it, I was trying to make it back to get it into my hands before this... didn't happen... probably gonna lose that... ah well.

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)
  • Like 3

Just as I was hopping on to play for a bit. Shucks. Oh well... I've got all day for once! :)

• Like 3

Literally standing face to face with someone just pumping rounds at each other at NWAF when the "no message" appears, this will be interesting.... The suspense is killing me!

• Like 4

I was just about to play some ArmA 3 (haven't played since Alpha days), and I saw the loot tweak patch for DayZ Exp. So, I decided to get on, but then they took the servers down again. 

tumblr_inline_njkukfsVX71sqodxg.gif

• Like 4

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! Evil devs!!!

Base wiped! Now please wipe my tears too!

• Like 7

Damn I really hope the servers are back up soon , I have work in a few hours :( .

• Like 1

Making a base in EXP ?? definition of "waste of time"? :D Now go wipe your a$$ :D

• Like 3

Just now, blackberrygoo said:

Damn I really hope the servers are back up soon , I have work in a few hours :( .

ye, there should be a law against taking servers down

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, r3k0 said:

Making a base in EXP ?? definition of "waste of time"? :D Now go wipe your a$$ :D

You have to make bases in exp!

How else will we be testing and reporting bugs on bases if we don't?

• Like 6

Anyone know if containers are spawning? I haven't seen a canteen, plastic water bottle or cooking pot in hours. Can't water my pumpkins. I keep eyeing the galvanized pails in the wooden sheds. I hear there is a way to craft a leather water bag but all I see so far for wildlife is chickens.

• Like 1

Been watching tons of youtube clips of the updates to the map as well as reading along in this thread. This gif below pretty much sums up my DayZ right now. Sure wish I could play but thanks to all of you for continuing to play as they provide updates. 

27452309491_b597fdcc98_o.gif

P.S. to those complaining about losing your camp(s), NEVER GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR.  

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, cage53 said:

Anyone know if containers are spawning? I haven't seen a canteen, plastic water bottle or cooking pot in hours. Can't water my pumpkins. I keep eyeing the galvanized pails in the wooden sheds. I hear there is a way to craft a leather water bag but all I see so far for wildlife is chickens.

I have seen a couple of water bottles, quite a few cooking pots, and only 1 canteen so far that I recall in .60

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, cage53 said:

I found quite a few plastic bottles, and cooking pots. I've seen some deer too, so just get a barrel and some garden lime to tan the pelts and you'll be able to craft the water pouch.

2coq1vn.jpg

As you can see, I have a pristine plastic bottle in my backpack, and an improvised suppressor on my Red9. (made with plastic bottles)

Edited by odin_lowe
  • Like 1

If you have the chance, you can also log out with backpacks in hand to preserve your favorite stashed goodies before a wipe.

A camp on Experimental actually does make sense now....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cage53 said:

I fell ya. I was carrying a Jerry can around with me for the past 3 days just to water some plants

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cage53 said:

One lonesome water bottle was all i've encountered in days. Find a server with the "Revenge of Eugen" approach..... "growing in the rain ... lalala" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cage53 said:

Yes they are all spawning.  It's just that the coastal areas are picked clean pretty quick.

• Like 2