SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

1 minute ago, GuyRandomMan said:

OH SHIT!!! I thought Dayz was my girlfriend, oh wait I don't have one cause I'm forever alone :(

DayZ is a dirty promiscuous floozy.

Rumor has it she has hooked up with over 3 million dudes (and dames)!

It's just so sexy when you actually get in; you think she only looks at YOU that way!  -_-

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GuyRandomMan said:

OH SHIT!!! I thought Dayz was my girlfriend, oh wait I don't have one cause I'm forever alone :(

Girl friend?

More like frigid old can't  lately.

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Dear DayZ,

I really want this relationship to work but I feel like I'm the only one here trying to communicate. I go on and on about what's hurting me and what you can do to fix it but you can't even tell me what's bugging you. I just want you to know I love you and I'll be here waiting for you when you work out whatever you got going on, m'kay?

Sincerely,

BCBasher.

its okay, let it out 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, .freaK said:

its okay, let it out 

I'm pretty sure DayZ is a dude anyway, doesn't want to "talk".

If it was a she one or two form letters quelling her insecurities by letting her know I have bugs too and I'd be in like Flynn.  

In the mean time.

These infected are tricky. 

Edited by barnabus
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, wasnu said:

its broken (dayz.tv) since two weeks, sometimes you get two zeds per day since today you don´t get any zed...

Btw. Basher, an realy realy rich friend of mine had an lambo countach and an ferrari diabolo.

i had the fun to drive "countach" one time in my life...it was horrible and i felt like an testosteron teenager.

Whenever i had to stop at an streetlight, you have to turn RPM to nearly 10.000 to get the car going forward, this beast was loud like an airplane and it was so  embarrassing ...

tried starting with 8.000 RPM and was the greatest idiot cause the car jumps a bit and engine stopped.

I will never forget those embarrassing feelings, no need for me to an car like those :)

Just thought I'd correct you about something, ferrari doesn't make the diablo as it's also made by lambourghini.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LordBlackwolf said:

Just thought I'd correct you about something, ferrari doesn't make the diablo as it's also made by lambourghini.

Nope, pretty sure Pontiac or Chevy made this one.

18jajq28c0abijpg.jpg

• Like 2

• Like 1

wow seriously? no update, no nuffing?

I am disappointed really

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Luc Tonnerre said:

wow seriously? no update, no nuffing?

I am disappointed really

Disappointed is too soft of a word, I'm enraged! If airfare wasn't so expensive, and I didn't hate leaving the house, and about ten other first world problems I'd be on the next plane to Czechoslovakia to key some dicks into the sides of their Lambos. 

• Like 4

Just now, BCBasher said:

Disappointed is too soft of a word, I'm enraged! If airfare wasn't so expensive, and I didn't hate leaving the house, and about ten other first world problems I'd be on the next plane to Czechoslovakia to key some dicks into the sides of their Lambos. 

I get sad where others get enraged I think.

Anyway, I thought I can deal with a lot of crap without getting emotionally unbalanced, but apparently I can't

crap

• Like 2

...and yay the olde ones said this too shall pass and the mongrels did froth, chafe, and chomp to no avail.

The ceremonial posting of the desperate memes, the rage, salt, and bile soup boiling over! Lo thine tortures are truly of thine own design!

Graspeth thou resolve by the shorty hairs and ponder the refresh of yon twitter feed as you once again GAZE upon my most spammed (and appropriate) custom DayZ meme!!!

Spoiler

GvNwbrM.jpg

*drops microphone*

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 8

Pay attention squeakers, this is how you really show your frustration.

Thanks for all the laughs you guys. :)

Meanwhile at the server list:

Edited by IMT
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Dudester100 said:

Replace the word kahn with hicks or dean :P

Or with:

• Like 4

Mr. harton twittert he was ill this week..

this was his "sorry" for no updates this week.

what i would say to that...i can´t find the wright words...

so, one employer is ill and the whole project stops?

sorry, i don´t believe it

• Like 3

I didn't catch this.... Is that really the reason?

I mean, 1 guy goes down and it grinds Exp to a halt?

Maybe he means sorry for no updates to his twitter feed....

We saw some updates to the DB after all.

• Like 6

Eugen being out of the office with an illness hasn't stopped anything. Correlation =/= causation... you're all smart enough to know that ;)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

I didn't catch this.... Is that really the reason?

I mean, 1 guy goes down and it grinds Exp to a halt?

Maybe he means sorry for no updates to his twitter feed....

We saw some updates to the DB after all.

I hope he at least finds making that statement a little embarrassing but I doubt it. It would have been more believable if he was tweeting on behalf of someone below him with hands on the project.

Edited by BCBasher

Well I guess now I have to go catch a fish this weekend.  Sunny and warm as far as the forecast goes.  I guess I could complain more if I really had to, but I'm trying here....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, barnabus said:

No, I am not kidding you.

It's impossible to get food when you can't get that far from a spawn point before you die.  Run from a spawn point on the beach and die from overheating before you even get up to the road?  You call that fun?  It's fun to starve to death before you can even get near an apple tree or a berry bush?  Even when people were lucky enough to make it to apple trees or berry bushes they were dying of starvation before they ever found enough berries or apples to eat.  That's what you call fun??   You seriously think shoes should go to ruin after a kilometer of running?  I know it's Eastern Europe but I imagine they make better foot ware than that.  You haven't got even a dinky little clue what you are talking about. 

Oh wow sweetheart, no need to get all insulted and stuff. I just said I'd like less foodspawns. >.<

I have never ever starved to death in this game, not in any patch, and I'm playing this game since it hit early access. Nobody I know that plays DayZ nor anyone I've ever played with ever starved to death. So I guess I just don't see the issue. At EVERY spawn point there are apple trees nearby, if you are somehow unable to gather apples from them to supply you on the route you're taking then starving is a perfectly acceptable result of this. Not to mention the hundred other ways to get food on the coast.

Nobody dies after a Kilometer of running, in fact, in DayZ you run a whole lot faster than in real-life and also travel a LOT more distance than you'd imagine, so who the fuck does not know what he's spouting?

if reducing the food-spawn rate equals getting rid of such passive-aggressive kiddies like you then I'm even more in favor of it.

Just stopping in to catch up on all the posts since I can't play where I live these days. I'm on a really shoddy 4G LTE connection. We are right on the edge where it goes between 3G and 4G LTE consistently but i'm having issues just browsing and trying to watch some videos from people who are experimenting with .60. Anyways, enough about my sad internet or lack of internet......

PLEASE USE MY TEAMSPEAK for .60 gang!!!! There are some of you that already know but for those just wondering into this thread, the TS info is below. Its there for you to use and join up with friends to have fun or actually test .60 as they continue to roll out new versions of it. Really really miss the DayZ community but I will eventually have internet that is stable (probably 6 - 12 months). 

ts.welcometothejungledayz.com    

If you ever need anything regarding the TS, send me a private message on here. I get on the boards almost daily to read and catch up so i'll see your message if you send one. 

• Like 12

While I'm saddened by the inability to play DayZ .60 this weekend I'm not upset with the Devs.  Things happen and I'm not about to doubt them.  Especially without knowing what's going on internally.  I've been meaning to turn my old computer into a LAMP server for long enough anyway.  That will keep me busy for a bit.  Then maybe I'll go outside.  Maybe...

• Like 2