SMoss

Exp Update: 0.60.+++

5 minutes ago, GaryWalnuts said:

* Snip *

I think it would make a lot of sense that we might get the experimental servers up today. With a minimal 2 day incubation period for experimental patches, and it being the weekend, I don't see why not. :D

Just got in a U.S. server! Am a bambi on the coast.

EDIT: tabbed back in and I was back at the main menu... Almost! :)

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)
  • Like 1

I managed to get in luckily but again the server wasnt very responsive and people were getting kicked left and right as I did after a few minutes.

I hope they're getting the data they need

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rammit (DayZ) said:

looks like i kinda got in the uk one that popped up...

made it passed the splash screen, but got stuck on this screen (which used to mean, I was getting in) had to force quit.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I sat on this screen and eventually got in for a few minutes before getting kicked.

Latest Attempt: After a 5+ minute wait on the splash screen, I got in a server. bambi on the coast again. Lasted a few minutes before being kicked. At very beginning I could use the F keys to do gestures. Within a minute or so, the ability to do that, or interact with doors, etc. went away... A couple of minutes after that, I got kicked.

EDIT: another attempt. Got in. after about 30 seconds, it said "server is stopping. you will be kicked" (global battleye message). Few seconds later, I got the normal, "no message received for x seconds". At least that was more normal behavior. Don't see the servers anymore in the browser. Guess, that was the end of that test run.

Edited by Rammit (DayZ)

1 minute ago, industria said:

Another weekend without dayz incoming?:(

Well, they didn't say which weekend the servers would be down for last Friday...

They just gave us a weeks warning they'd be down this weekend.

*sad trombone*

1 minute ago, BCBasher said:

Well, they didn't say which weekend the servers would be down for last Friday...

They just gave us a weeks warning they'd be down this weekend.

*sad trombone*

NOOO not my three-day weekend, it's supposed to rain ALL WEEKEND!!!

Hello darkness my old friend....

• Like 4

Yea i was able to play for about 15 min then the server shut down :(     I wish they could push the working .60 (like it was last week) to stable and keep working on the experimentals.

• Like 1

5:30 PM in Prague on an sunny friday....i would not bet on open exp. servers this weekend ;)

• Like 1

I'm hoping for some kind of additional word from the twitter feed, just a heads up saying "sorry no .60 this weekend" or "still working on log in bugs", I dunno....

• Like 3

I litterly cried as i noticed the windows 10 notification 'Enfusin Game Engine, Iam still aliveeeeeee'. I dont want notifications :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, .freaK said:

I litterly cried as i noticed the windows 10 notification 'Enfusin Game Engine, Iam still aliveeeeeee'. I dont want notifications :(

Always thought that was a plays.tv notification.

36 minutes ago, GuyRandomMan said:

NOOO not my three-day weekend, it's supposed to rain ALL WEEKEND!!!

Hello darkness my old friend....

• Like 3

Have a great weekend not playing DayZ.

18nlcdifse36sjpg.jpg

• Like 9

2 hours ago, barnabus said:

I have noticed that on occasion, steam will do a file check before a download.  I got 716.2 kb at 55 past the hour

It's something with the login server so people logging in will definitely provide data for them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noctoras said:

I hope when I am back in 2 weeks, 0.60 will be on stable!

Go and enjoy. We will hound the dev's for you ;-)  When you come back post some pictures so we can all vicariously live through.

• Like 1

Here's a pic of the staff taking off for the weekend with our early access monies.

1261484_600.jpg

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, BCBasher said:

Here's a pic of the staff taking off for the weekend with our early access monies.

Just wanted to calculate that, as i noticed the survivor count doesnt work anymore? ( https://dayz.com/ )

3 minutes ago, .freaK said:

Just wanted to calculate that, as i noticed the survivor count doesnt work anymore? ( https://dayz.com/ )

I aint mad, bought two copies, they got Lambos and a T-72 tank, I got this tattoo to show how I feel.

terrible-tatts-6.jpg

• Like 2

its broken (dayz.tv) since two weeks, sometimes you get two zeds per day since today you don´t get any zed...

Btw. Basher, an realy realy rich friend of mine had an lambo countach and an ferrari diabolo.

i had the fun to drive "countach" one time in my life...it was horrible and i felt like an testosteron teenager.

Whenever i had to stop at an streetlight, you have to turn RPM to nearly 10.000 to get the car going forward, this beast was loud like an airplane and it was so  embarrassing ...

tried starting with 8.000 RPM and was the greatest idiot cause the car jumps a bit and engine stopped.

I will never forget those embarrassing feelings, no need for me to an car like those :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

I aint mad, bought two copies, they got Lambos and a T-72 tank, I got this tattoo to show how I feel.

-snip-

Bought 2 copies and my old roommate bought DayZ because of me....

Here's an oldie from my archives for the Lambo holiday theme.

AA3lZDL.jpg

• Like 2

Dear DayZ,

I really want this relationship to work but I feel like I'm the only one here trying to communicate. I go on and on about what's hurting me and what you can do to fix it but you can't even tell me what's bugging you. I just want you to know I love you and I'll be here waiting for you when you work out whatever you got going on, m'kay?

Sincerely,

BCBasher.

Edited by BCBasher
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, BCBasher said:

Dear DayZ,

I really want this relationship to work but I feel like I'm the only one here trying to communicate. I go on and on about what's hurting me and what you can do to fix it but you can't even tell me what's bugging you. I just want you to know I love you and I'll be here waiting for you when you work out whatever you got going on, m'kay?

Sincerely,

BCBasher.

OH SHIT!!! I thought Dayz was my girlfriend, oh wait I don't have one cause I'm forever alone :(

• Like 1